- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPride Washington DC Fire Island Chicago London pride haus travel party haus Miami New York gay travel GayCities Marriage Equality San Francisco Theater Los Angeles New York City Photos Las Vegas Jeffrey James Keyes
PHOTOS: Meet The Heroic Hunks Of San Diego Comic-Con 2012
Jul 16, 2012
The cosmic confab known as San Diego Comic-Con 2012 has rocketed to its conclusion, but fans are still processing all the movie trailers and entertainment news revealed at the massive pop-culture gathering. The real fun part of Comic-Con, though, is the fans themselves—many of whom dress up in inventive costumes inspired by comics, films, TV shows, anime and more.
And if you think all pop-culture geeks look like Comic Book Guy, you got another thing coming!
Click through for more images of costumed convention-goers at Comic-Con 2012
Photos: Guy West, David Ngo