- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
- PHOTOS: Pride Takes Over Tel Aviv And It’s A Feast For The Eyes
- Meet Ben Ryan, The Nearly Naked AIDS Activist Who Can Dance
- PHOTOS: The Beautiful Boys and Gorgeous Gurls of Vallarta Pride
- PHOTOS: Long Beach Pride Marks The Beginning Of This Year’s Pride Season
- Seven Reasons Every Art Lover Must Visit The New San Francisco Modern Art Museum
- PHOTOS: This Year’s World Naked Gardening Day Was Absolutely Plantastic
- Madonna Lyrics Reimagined As Motivational Posters
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSWashington DC GayCities Los Angeles New York City San Francisco Chicago Fire Island party haus benefit haus pride haus Las Vegas Marriage Equality Miami Theater Photos London Pride travel Jeffrey James Keyes New York
PHOTOS: Meet The Heroic Hunks Of San Diego Comic-Con 2012
Jul 16, 2012
The cosmic confab known as San Diego Comic-Con 2012 has rocketed to its conclusion, but fans are still processing all the movie trailers and entertainment news revealed at the massive pop-culture gathering. The real fun part of Comic-Con, though, is the fans themselves—many of whom dress up in inventive costumes inspired by comics, films, TV shows, anime and more.
And if you think all pop-culture geeks look like Comic Book Guy, you got another thing coming!
Click through for more images of costumed convention-goers at Comic-Con 2012
Photos: Guy West, David Ngo