- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPhotos London New York City New York Pride Fire Island Las Vegas Jeffrey James Keyes gay travel Los Angeles San Francisco Theater Marriage Equality party haus Chicago Washington DC pride haus Miami travel GayCities
PHOTOS: Meet The Heroic Hunks Of San Diego Comic-Con 2012
Jul 16, 2012
The cosmic confab known as San Diego Comic-Con 2012 has rocketed to its conclusion, but fans are still processing all the movie trailers and entertainment news revealed at the massive pop-culture gathering. The real fun part of Comic-Con, though, is the fans themselves—many of whom dress up in inventive costumes inspired by comics, films, TV shows, anime and more.
And if you think all pop-culture geeks look like Comic Book Guy, you got another thing coming!
Click through for more images of costumed convention-goers at Comic-Con 2012
Photos: Guy West, David Ngo