- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSTheater New York City Washington DC London Fire Island Chicago pride haus Las Vegas Pride travel New York Jeffrey James Keyes party haus Los Angeles GayCities gay travel Miami Photos San Francisco Marriage Equality
PHOTOS: Meet The Heroic Hunks Of San Diego Comic-Con 2012
Jul 16, 2012
The cosmic confab known as San Diego Comic-Con 2012 has rocketed to its conclusion, but fans are still processing all the movie trailers and entertainment news revealed at the massive pop-culture gathering. The real fun part of Comic-Con, though, is the fans themselves—many of whom dress up in inventive costumes inspired by comics, films, TV shows, anime and more.
And if you think all pop-culture geeks look like Comic Book Guy, you got another thing coming!
Click through for more images of costumed convention-goers at Comic-Con 2012
Photos: Guy West, David Ngo