- 12 Amazing Ways To Enjoy San Francisco (Including The Hunky Jesus Contest)
- 13 Guaranteed Ways To Fail At Picking Up Someone Up At A Bar From A Castro Bartender
- The Fast And The Fabulous: Gay Couple Enjoys Ride Of Their Lives On Their Own Private Speedway
- Kiss & Tell: These Photos Of Same Love Speak A Thousand Words
- PHOTOS: Miss Fame And The New Crop Of Ru Girls Live It Up At The Diamond Horseshoe
- The Love That Never Stops Speaking Its Name
- Take A “Looking” Tour Of San Francisco With Seven Hotspots
- These Photos Of Same-Sex Love Show Why We Are Changing The World Every Day
- Kiss & Tell: Show Us Your Love Pics And Win A Trip To San Francisco
- PHOTOS: It’s All Leather And Fur For These Fashion Week Models
- We Love The Nightlife! Shake Your Groove Thing And Party Like A Rock Star in L.A.
- GayCities Kiss Photo Contest: Hit It, Submit It & Win A Trip To San Francisco
- Don’t Miss These Unique, Off-The-Beaten-Path Gems of Los Angeles
- Paradise Found: San Francisco May Be Getting Its Very Own Leather-Themed Park
- It’s A Sunshine Day! Here Are Some Of Our Favorite Ways To Enjoy The Los Angeles Outdoors
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York City Washington DC Theater Pride London Fire Island benefit haus Photos Chicago Los Angeles pride haus Las Vegas GayCities Jeffrey James Keyes party haus San Francisco Miami travel New York Marriage Equality
Southern Decadence in pictures
Sep 06, 2010
It was all about the weather this year at Southern Decadence. The hurricane that bore down on the East Coast left the Big Easy sunny, hot and relatively free of humidity this year, thankfully. The temperature was still warm, though, prompting these boys (and a few girls) outside of Bourbon Pub to loosen up the clothing.
Aahhh, the view from Oz. Boys are waiting for the day’s Southern Decadence parade, though I’m surprised that the balcony was so crowded when down below were the masses.
TWINS!!!! Oh, and these two dancing Oz boys were friendly. Coordinated outfits, plenty of butt-smacks. These boys had a very good weekend.