- Seven San Francisco Can’t-Miss Events During The Holiday Season Of Love
- Palms Place Hotel: Las Vegas Luxury For Less
- Time-Traveling George Takei Lands On Broadway At Last
- PHOTOS: In San Francisco, Even State Legislators Love Booty Call
- 12 More Very Real Modern Urban Gay Problems Told In Memes
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- 12 Very Real Modern Urban Gay Problems Told In Memes
- Mustache Mondays, L.A.’s Hottest Monday Night Party, Moves Up In Downtown
- Six Reasons Gays Own Halloween In New Orleans
- Stroke Artwork Goes From Under The Mattress To Out In The Open
- Bro-Jobs, Beards, And Obama: 10 Great Fall Reading Recommendations For Book Nerds
- Five Questions And Answers About The Magic Castle In Hollywood
- Diary Of A Bad Date, But An Amazing Meal, At Otto Pizzeria in Las Vegas
- PHOTOS: It Was All Skin & Leather And Little Else At Folsom Street Fair
- Two Guys Hit The Open Road To Relive James Dean’s Last Day
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSTheater party haus Pride benefit haus Jeffrey James Keyes travel Washington DC London Las Vegas Fire Island New York Photos New York City Marriage Equality GayCities Chicago Miami Los Angeles pride haus San Francisco
Southern Decadence in pictures
Sep 06, 2010
It was all about the weather this year at Southern Decadence. The hurricane that bore down on the East Coast left the Big Easy sunny, hot and relatively free of humidity this year, thankfully. The temperature was still warm, though, prompting these boys (and a few girls) outside of Bourbon Pub to loosen up the clothing.
Aahhh, the view from Oz. Boys are waiting for the day’s Southern Decadence parade, though I’m surprised that the balcony was so crowded when down below were the masses.
TWINS!!!! Oh, and these two dancing Oz boys were friendly. Coordinated outfits, plenty of butt-smacks. These boys had a very good weekend.