- Why Hiking The Southern California Mountains Is Having A Gay Moment
- Lady Gaga Tumbles, Willam Belli Is A Lady At Pump WeHo
- V Wine Room Makes The Classy WeHo Boys (Mis)Behave
- Santa Monica Beach Makes (Watching) Workouts Sexy
- Downtown LA Breathes With New Eats, New Shops, New Life
- L.A.’s Dancing Boys Gather At ‘One Trick Pony’
- The Beautiful Beaches And Boys Of Laguna
- PHOTOS: Leather Daddies Rule The Streets At San Francisco’s Up Your Alley
- You’ll Flip For The Sexy Men’s Swimwear At Miami Beach Fashion Week
- WATCH: Two Cute Guys Ride To Luxury Hotel For A Surprise Challenge
- PHOTOS: Fifteen Things We Love About NYC Pride 2015
- Get Your Marriage On At These Five Perfect San Francisco Places
- Seven Tips To Surviving & Thriving At San Francisco Pride
- Here Are Eight Awesome Can’t Miss NYC Pride Events
- Love Conquers All For These Gorgeous LGBT Globetrotters
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York City Theater GayCities party haus Miami London Photos Chicago San Francisco Jeffrey James Keyes benefit haus Los Angeles New York Fire Island Washington DC Las Vegas pride haus travel Marriage Equality Pride
Southern Decadence in pictures
Sep 06, 2010
It was all about the weather this year at Southern Decadence. The hurricane that bore down on the East Coast left the Big Easy sunny, hot and relatively free of humidity this year, thankfully. The temperature was still warm, though, prompting these boys (and a few girls) outside of Bourbon Pub to loosen up the clothing.
Aahhh, the view from Oz. Boys are waiting for the day’s Southern Decadence parade, though I’m surprised that the balcony was so crowded when down below were the masses.
TWINS!!!! Oh, and these two dancing Oz boys were friendly. Coordinated outfits, plenty of butt-smacks. These boys had a very good weekend.