- PHOTOS: Fifteen Things We Love About NYC Pride 2015
- Get Your Marriage On At These Five Perfect San Francisco Places
- Seven Tips To Surviving & Thriving At San Francisco Pride
- Here Are Eight Awesome Can’t Miss NYC Pride Events
- Love Conquers All For These Gorgeous LGBT Globetrotters
- The Queens Fought Back And Won. Now The Stonewall Inn Wins Historic Landmark Designation
- Nick Adams, Laverne Cox, Bianca Del Rio Celebrate The Top Bottoms Of Broadway Bares
- Five Things We Love About New York Pride
- PHOTOS: Decades Of Pride In Amazing Images
- PHOTOS: The World’s Best Nude Beaches, 2015 Edition
- Five Amazing Off The Beaten Path Prides To Check Out
- Eat Your Heart Out Mark Twain: San Francisco Is Set For Another Glorious Summer
- Five Things To Know About Ariana Grande Before Her NYC Pride Performance
- PHOTOS: The World’s Best Gay Beaches 2015
- Ian Reisner’s Fire Island Business Suffers Aerial Assault
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLas Vegas Miami Marriage Equality travel Chicago New York City Jeffrey James Keyes San Francisco Washington DC London Pride Los Angeles party haus GayCities pride haus New York Fire Island Theater benefit haus Photos
Countdown To New Year’s With 10 Hellacious Parties
Dec 30, 2013
You’ve carved the pumpkin, poured the gravy, spun the dreidel and decked the halls. That means there’s only one thing left to do this holiday season: ring in the new year like a wild banshee.
Well, two things…you’ll need to find an epic brunch the next day to sop up your hangover.
If you’re still looking for something to do as 2013’s clock ticks down, here’s our countdown of the best NYE bashes sourced from–where else?–the GayCities events calendar.
A Western themed party with a bunch of hot South Africans? Giddy-up.
Join the bears, cubs, otters, and friends in expressing yourself in your favorite shade of yellow, sunshine, lemon chiffon, goldenrod, or dandelion or even show up as Pooh bear, a school bus, or a yellow submarine.
A $25 ticket package includes a hosted bar on New Year’s Eve AND New Year’s Day. Talk about value.
Three dance floors, six DJs and a performance by Danity Kane. What more could you want? Don’t answer that.
Count down to 2014 with 100s of friendly, furry guys at Beatbox. Bearracuda celebrates its 8th Annual New Year’s Eve with a huge blowout, featuring Paul Goodyear and Matt Stands.
Count down to 2014 with furballs, furball-adjacent, and sans-furball — grab your flannels and head to this beard-friendly social where you’ll find drinkin’, dancin’, and mutual beard-rubbing.
Nina West and Virginia West host a lineup featuring the Pistol Pete Underwear fashion show. Gay rights activists and models Colby Melvin and Brandon Brown headline the lineup, and RuPaul’s Drag Race’s Manila Luzon makes her first Columbus appearance.
If you don’t bring a mask, the Honey Pot will have one waiting for you when you arrive. You never know who you’ll end up kissing when the clock strikes twelve.
Get ready for a Brooklyn star studded extravaganza with live music, sexy burlesque, sickening drag queens and much much more…
Ditch the cold weather, throw on your best dancing shoes and get ready to celebrate the start of 2014 with more than a thousand other guys at what is going to be the steamiest, sexiest night that Toronto will see all winter.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!