- Here Are Six Awesome Los Angeles Neighborhoods You Should Be Hanging Out In
- Open Up And Eat Your Way Through L.A. There Is Plenty Here To Nibble On
- PHOTOS: An Invitation Only Glimpse Behind the Fashion Week Curtain With Photographer Christopher Logan
- PHOTOS: Bianca Del Rio And Michael Musto Hosted The Unforgettable GLAM Awards
- PHOTOS: Alyssa Edwards, Alaska, Rhea Litre, And Others Show Off Their Manicures In New Davide Laffe Video
- Vote Now For Your Favorite Rising Stars In The OutMusic Awards
- PHOTOS: 30 Amazing Cruise Images On The 30th Anniversary Of The Great RSVP
- Seven Countries You Love That Don’t Treat Us Equally
- PHOTOS: “Looking” Fans in Los Angeles Get Sexy Sneak Peak
- PHOTOS: HBO’s Looking Takes A Bite Of The Big Apple
- And The Winners Are…
- PHOTOS: Hot Jocks Drop Trou For The Ali Forney Center
- Find Summer Lovin’ All Year Round On Los Angeles Beaches
- After the Ball Dropped: New Yorkers Get Into 2015
- PHOTOS: Kisses, Tears And Laughter At Florida’s First Gay Weddings
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSWashington DC New York Fire Island London San Francisco Miami New York City travel GayCities benefit haus Las Vegas Photos Jeffrey James Keyes Pride party haus Los Angeles Marriage Equality pride haus Chicago Theater
Countdown To New Year’s With 10 Hellacious Parties
Dec 30, 2013
You’ve carved the pumpkin, poured the gravy, spun the dreidel and decked the halls. That means there’s only one thing left to do this holiday season: ring in the new year like a wild banshee.
Well, two things…you’ll need to find an epic brunch the next day to sop up your hangover.
If you’re still looking for something to do as 2013′s clock ticks down, here’s our countdown of the best NYE bashes sourced from–where else?–the GayCities events calendar.
A Western themed party with a bunch of hot South Africans? Giddy-up.
Join the bears, cubs, otters, and friends in expressing yourself in your favorite shade of yellow, sunshine, lemon chiffon, goldenrod, or dandelion or even show up as Pooh bear, a school bus, or a yellow submarine.
A $25 ticket package includes a hosted bar on New Year’s Eve AND New Year’s Day. Talk about value.
Three dance floors, six DJs and a performance by Danity Kane. What more could you want? Don’t answer that.
Count down to 2014 with 100s of friendly, furry guys at Beatbox. Bearracuda celebrates its 8th Annual New Year’s Eve with a huge blowout, featuring Paul Goodyear and Matt Stands.
Count down to 2014 with furballs, furball-adjacent, and sans-furball — grab your flannels and head to this beard-friendly social where you’ll find drinkin’, dancin’, and mutual beard-rubbing.
Nina West and Virginia West host a lineup featuring the Pistol Pete Underwear fashion show. Gay rights activists and models Colby Melvin and Brandon Brown headline the lineup, and RuPaul’s Drag Race’s Manila Luzon makes her first Columbus appearance.
If you don’t bring a mask, the Honey Pot will have one waiting for you when you arrive. You never know who you’ll end up kissing when the clock strikes twelve.
Get ready for a Brooklyn star studded extravaganza with live music, sexy burlesque, sickening drag queens and much much more…
Ditch the cold weather, throw on your best dancing shoes and get ready to celebrate the start of 2014 with more than a thousand other guys at what is going to be the steamiest, sexiest night that Toronto will see all winter.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!