- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
- PHOTOS: Pride Takes Over Tel Aviv And It’s A Feast For The Eyes
- Meet Ben Ryan, The Nearly Naked AIDS Activist Who Can Dance
- PHOTOS: Long Beach Pride Marks The Beginning Of This Year’s Pride Season
- Seven Reasons Every Art Lover Must Visit The New San Francisco Modern Art Museum
- PHOTOS: This Year’s World Naked Gardening Day Was Absolutely Plantastic
- Madonna Lyrics Reimagined As Motivational Posters
- White House Plans First National Monument To Honor Gay Rights
- Six Queer Promposals That Will Light Up Your Life
- Vintage Pics From Waikiki’s Gay Beaches Prove That Speedos Never Go Out Of Style
- PHOTOS: These Vintage Gay Pride Photos Are Absolutely Everything
- PHOTOS: Andrew Rannells Celebrates Model Behavior Backstage At Jeffrey Fashion Cares
- PHOTOS: Hunky Jesus Contest Brings Beloved Sacrilege Back To San Francisco
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSChicago Washington DC party haus Los Angeles San Francisco Las Vegas London Pride New York Fire Island Marriage Equality New York City pride haus Photos Miami Jeffrey James Keyes benefit haus travel GayCities Theater
Countdown To New Year’s With 10 Hellacious Parties
Dec 30, 2013
You’ve carved the pumpkin, poured the gravy, spun the dreidel and decked the halls. That means there’s only one thing left to do this holiday season: ring in the new year like a wild banshee.
Well, two things…you’ll need to find an epic brunch the next day to sop up your hangover.
If you’re still looking for something to do as 2013’s clock ticks down, here’s our countdown of the best NYE bashes sourced from–where else?–the GayCities events calendar.
A Western themed party with a bunch of hot South Africans? Giddy-up.
Join the bears, cubs, otters, and friends in expressing yourself in your favorite shade of yellow, sunshine, lemon chiffon, goldenrod, or dandelion or even show up as Pooh bear, a school bus, or a yellow submarine.
A $25 ticket package includes a hosted bar on New Year’s Eve AND New Year’s Day. Talk about value.
Three dance floors, six DJs and a performance by Danity Kane. What more could you want? Don’t answer that.
Count down to 2014 with 100s of friendly, furry guys at Beatbox. Bearracuda celebrates its 8th Annual New Year’s Eve with a huge blowout, featuring Paul Goodyear and Matt Stands.
Count down to 2014 with furballs, furball-adjacent, and sans-furball — grab your flannels and head to this beard-friendly social where you’ll find drinkin’, dancin’, and mutual beard-rubbing.
Nina West and Virginia West host a lineup featuring the Pistol Pete Underwear fashion show. Gay rights activists and models Colby Melvin and Brandon Brown headline the lineup, and RuPaul’s Drag Race’s Manila Luzon makes her first Columbus appearance.
If you don’t bring a mask, the Honey Pot will have one waiting for you when you arrive. You never know who you’ll end up kissing when the clock strikes twelve.
Get ready for a Brooklyn star studded extravaganza with live music, sexy burlesque, sickening drag queens and much much more…
Ditch the cold weather, throw on your best dancing shoes and get ready to celebrate the start of 2014 with more than a thousand other guys at what is going to be the steamiest, sexiest night that Toronto will see all winter.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!