- Spring is the season for blossoming new bromances
- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSWashington DC travel New York San Francisco Fire Island New York City pride haus Marriage Equality Pride GayCities party haus Theater Las Vegas Miami London Chicago gay travel Photos Jeffrey James Keyes Los Angeles
PHOTOS: A Look Back At Legendary Studio 54 NYE…Warhol, Minnelli, Ross And MORE
Dec 26, 2013
Nowadays NYE parties are a dime a dozen, with every promoter and club vying to be the biggest, the most over-the-top, the best guarantee of getting you laid. One thing they all have in common? Emulating the most debaucherous NYE party of them all–Studio 54’s in the late 70s. To keep things in perspective, here’s a look back on some unforgettable moments from the infamous NYC club’s history, where celebs brushed shoulders with common folk, cocaine ran practically on tap, and NYE was truly a night to remember.
Wanna great party this New Year’s Eve? Check out the GayCities guide to NYE celebrations…