- Everything You Need To Know To Live The Gay Fantasy At Burning Man
- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- And The Winning #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Is…
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Gays Are Winning The Culture War And Here’s Why
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLos Angeles Pride London Miami party haus Fire Island travel benefit haus New York City Chicago Photos Jeffrey James Keyes Las Vegas San Francisco Theater pride haus GayCities New York Marriage Equality Washington DC
PHOTOS: A Look Back At Legendary Studio 54 NYE…Warhol, Minnelli, Ross And MORE
Dec 26, 2013 by Dan Tracer
Nowadays NYE parties are a dime a dozen, with every promoter and club vying to be the biggest, the most over-the-top, the best guarantee of getting you laid. One thing they all have in common? Emulating the most debaucherous NYE party of them all–Studio 54′s in the late 70s. To keep things in perspective, here’s a look back on some unforgettable moments from the infamous NYC club’s history, where celebs brushed shoulders with common folk, cocaine ran practically on tap, and NYE was truly a night to remember.
Wanna great party this New Year’s Eve? Check out the GayCities guide to NYE celebrations…