- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSJeffrey James Keyes travel New York Pride GayCities pride haus London gay travel party haus Chicago Fire Island Los Angeles Washington DC New York City Miami Las Vegas Theater Photos San Francisco Marriage Equality
PHOTOS: A Look Back At Legendary Studio 54 NYE…Warhol, Minnelli, Ross And MORE
Dec 26, 2013
Nowadays NYE parties are a dime a dozen, with every promoter and club vying to be the biggest, the most over-the-top, the best guarantee of getting you laid. One thing they all have in common? Emulating the most debaucherous NYE party of them all–Studio 54’s in the late 70s. To keep things in perspective, here’s a look back on some unforgettable moments from the infamous NYC club’s history, where celebs brushed shoulders with common folk, cocaine ran practically on tap, and NYE was truly a night to remember.
Wanna great party this New Year’s Eve? Check out the GayCities guide to NYE celebrations…