- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSChicago New York travel Las Vegas Miami GayCities New York City Fire Island Theater Los Angeles San Francisco Marriage Equality gay travel Jeffrey James Keyes party haus Pride Washington DC London Photos pride haus
PHOTOS: A Look Back At Legendary Studio 54 NYE…Warhol, Minnelli, Ross And MORE
Dec 26, 2013
Nowadays NYE parties are a dime a dozen, with every promoter and club vying to be the biggest, the most over-the-top, the best guarantee of getting you laid. One thing they all have in common? Emulating the most debaucherous NYE party of them all–Studio 54’s in the late 70s. To keep things in perspective, here’s a look back on some unforgettable moments from the infamous NYC club’s history, where celebs brushed shoulders with common folk, cocaine ran practically on tap, and NYE was truly a night to remember.
Wanna great party this New Year’s Eve? Check out the GayCities guide to NYE celebrations…