- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSChicago GayCities Jeffrey James Keyes Pride Photos Los Angeles New York Marriage Equality Miami party haus gay travel San Francisco London Las Vegas pride haus Fire Island travel Theater Washington DC New York City
PHOTOS: Sexy Sextet Struts Its Stuff In London’s Santa Speedo Run
Dec 20, 2012
PHOTOS: On Saturday, December 15, a small but brave group of lads donned their finest gay apparel red Speedos and crashed London’s annual Santa Con to help raise funds for Shelter, the UK’s biggest housing and homelessness charity. The sextet even dashed through a Speedo store before joining a parade of Santas at Trafalgar Square. Good on you boys!
PHOTOS: Santa Speedo Run London 2012