- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSgay travel party haus Las Vegas GayCities Theater Miami Chicago New York City London Marriage Equality pride haus Fire Island Washington DC Jeffrey James Keyes New York Los Angeles Photos Pride travel San Francisco
PHOTOS: Sexy Sextet Struts Its Stuff In London’s Santa Speedo Run
Dec 20, 2012
PHOTOS: On Saturday, December 15, a small but brave group of lads donned their finest gay apparel red Speedos and crashed London’s annual Santa Con to help raise funds for Shelter, the UK’s biggest housing and homelessness charity. The sextet even dashed through a Speedo store before joining a parade of Santas at Trafalgar Square. Good on you boys!
PHOTOS: Santa Speedo Run London 2012