- Queerty’s V-Day Kiss Photo Contest: Hit It, Submit It & Win
- A Portland Feminist Explains How To Drink The World’s Best Beer Like A Woman
- 5 Nightlife Gems You Can Only Find In Portland
- 5 Fascinating Facts About The Country’s Longest Continuously Running Drag Show
- A Black Queer Trans Portlander Reveals A Side Of The City You Won’t See On Portlandia
- Chug-A-Lug Gurl! Gay Beer Turns 25
- 11 Things To Do In San Francisco With Your GBFFs
- In Praise Of Tiny Gay Bars
- Your Favorite Cities And Travel Destinations?: The Winners Are…
- David Bowie Fans Gather For Massive Sing-Along In South London
- Six Classic Works Of Gay Literature Everyone Should Read In The New Year
- Smart & Sexy Locals Tell You Where To Hang Out In Madrid & Barcelona
- Some Like It Hot: The 12 Very Best Party Haus Galleries Of 2015
- Why San Francisco Is The World’s Gay Mecca
- Pedro’s Spain: 8 of Almodóvar’s Most Iconic Film Locations
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGStravel Marriage Equality GayCities Photos pride haus party haus Los Angeles Washington DC Las Vegas Theater Pride Jeffrey James Keyes New York City New York Fire Island Chicago San Francisco benefit haus Miami London
WATCH: Boston Santa Speedo Run 2012
Dec 10, 2012
Queerty reader BosGuy sent along a sweet video from Saturday’s Santa Speedo Run in Boston. “The event has always had a large gay presence but this year it was so overwhelming I was wondering if this was a winter Pride event,” he tells us.
Some 700 participants scurried down the streets of Beantown, raising money for the Play Ball! Foundation, which funds athletic programs for middle-school kids.
We’ve experienced Boston winters before, so we know those runners must really be dedicated to the cause!