- Keith Haring’s greatest masterpiece is hidden in an old men’s bathroom in NYC
- Bikers pedal across the globe in their birthday suits for the 13th annual World Naked Bike Ride
- Pizza, martinis and puppies: the insider’s guide to Chicago’s International Mr. Leather
- Twitter erupts after Taiwan becomes the first place in Asia to legalize gay marriage
- Miami Beach’s legendary Palace Bar & Grill bites the dust, last gay venue on Ocean Drive
- Amazing, never-before-published photos from the historic 1993 March on Washington for LGBTQ rights
- 10 classic gay diners to hang out at and carb load while they last
- PHOTOS: Hunky Jesus once again resurrected in San Francisco
- The annual Gay Easter Parade in New Orleans was a giant pastel feathered fête
- “Dead Boys Club,” and 9 classic, long lost queer films that can now finally be seen
- Confirmed: NYC Pride will also rise up against President Trump
- Spring is the season for blossoming new bromances
- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSJeffrey James Keyes New York Las Vegas Miami gay travel New York City GayCities party haus London Chicago pride haus Photos Marriage Equality Washington DC Pride Fire Island Theater San Francisco Los Angeles travel
WATCH: Boston Santa Speedo Run 2012
Dec 10, 2012
Queerty reader BosGuy sent along a sweet video from Saturday’s Santa Speedo Run in Boston. “The event has always had a large gay presence but this year it was so overwhelming I was wondering if this was a winter Pride event,” he tells us.
Some 700 participants scurried down the streets of Beantown, raising money for the Play Ball! Foundation, which funds athletic programs for middle-school kids.
We’ve experienced Boston winters before, so we know those runners must really be dedicated to the cause!