- PHOTOS: Hunky Jesus once again resurrected in San Francisco
- The annual Gay Easter Parade in New Orleans was a giant pastel feathered fête
- “Dead Boys Club,” and 9 classic, long lost queer films that can now finally be seen
- Confirmed: NYC Pride will also rise up against President Trump
- Spring is the season for blossoming new bromances
- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSChicago Jeffrey James Keyes London Theater New York gay travel Washington DC Fire Island Pride Photos party haus San Francisco travel Miami Marriage Equality pride haus Las Vegas New York City GayCities Los Angeles
WATCH: Boston Santa Speedo Run 2012
Dec 10, 2012
Queerty reader BosGuy sent along a sweet video from Saturday’s Santa Speedo Run in Boston. “The event has always had a large gay presence but this year it was so overwhelming I was wondering if this was a winter Pride event,” he tells us.
Some 700 participants scurried down the streets of Beantown, raising money for the Play Ball! Foundation, which funds athletic programs for middle-school kids.
We’ve experienced Boston winters before, so we know those runners must really be dedicated to the cause!