- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMiami San Francisco GayCities Jeffrey James Keyes Chicago Las Vegas Los Angeles Theater gay travel travel pride haus New York City New York party haus Washington DC Pride London Photos Fire Island Marriage Equality
WATCH: Boston Santa Speedo Run 2012
Dec 10, 2012
Queerty reader BosGuy sent along a sweet video from Saturday’s Santa Speedo Run in Boston. “The event has always had a large gay presence but this year it was so overwhelming I was wondering if this was a winter Pride event,” he tells us.
Some 700 participants scurried down the streets of Beantown, raising money for the Play Ball! Foundation, which funds athletic programs for middle-school kids.
We’ve experienced Boston winters before, so we know those runners must really be dedicated to the cause!