- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMiami pride haus New York Fire Island GayCities Chicago San Francisco gay travel Washington DC party haus New York City Jeffrey James Keyes London travel Photos Los Angeles Theater Las Vegas Marriage Equality Pride
WATCH: Boston Santa Speedo Run 2012
Dec 10, 2012
Queerty reader BosGuy sent along a sweet video from Saturday’s Santa Speedo Run in Boston. “The event has always had a large gay presence but this year it was so overwhelming I was wondering if this was a winter Pride event,” he tells us.
Some 700 participants scurried down the streets of Beantown, raising money for the Play Ball! Foundation, which funds athletic programs for middle-school kids.
We’ve experienced Boston winters before, so we know those runners must really be dedicated to the cause!