- 5 Nightlife Gems You Can Only Find In Portland
- 5 Fascinating Facts About The Country’s Longest Continuously Running Drag Show
- A Black Queer Trans Portlander Reveals A Side Of The City You Won’t See On Portlandia
- Chug-A-Lug Gurl! Gay Beer Turns 25
- 11 Things To Do In San Francisco With Your GBFFs
- In Praise Of Tiny Gay Bars
- Your Favorite Cities And Travel Destinations?: The Winners Are…
- David Bowie Fans Gather For Massive Sing-Along In South London
- Six Classic Works Of Gay Literature Everyone Should Read In The New Year
- Smart & Sexy Locals Tell You Where To Hang Out In Madrid & Barcelona
- Some Like It Hot: The 12 Very Best Party Haus Galleries Of 2015
- Why San Francisco Is The World’s Gay Mecca
- Pedro’s Spain: 8 of Almodóvar’s Most Iconic Film Locations
- The Best Destinations And Gayborhoods Around The World? You Decide!
- 25 Amazing Photographs That’ll Make You Want To Visit Spain
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGStravel San Francisco Washington DC New York party haus Marriage Equality Photos Chicago Jeffrey James Keyes Los Angeles benefit haus GayCities New York City Pride Miami pride haus London Las Vegas Theater Fire Island
POLL: West Hollywood And Our Nation’s Capital The Sluttiest Gay Cities In America
Dec 05, 2012
A new poll by sugar-daddy site SeekingArrangement.com has ranked the 10 most promiscuous gay cities in America.
West Hollywood, you’re living up to your tawdry reputation. Washington D.C., however, is coming for you.
The site used the totally scientific method of asking 11,000 of its gay members how many join dating sites just to hook up, as well as how many had 10 or more sexual partners in the course of a year.
The results are not particularly shocking as California continues to be the sluttiest state in the union:
- West Hollywood, CA
- Washington, D.C.
- San Francisco, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Columbus, OH
- Chicago, IL
- San Diego, CA
- New York, NY
- Houston, TX
- Atlanta, GA
WeHo, San Fran and San Di sure do wear their skank tanks well. Southern gays, it seems, are a bit more genteel as Houston and Atlanta bring up the rear (pun cheaply intended). The only real surprise here, however, is New York’s low ranking.
As New Yorkers who pride ourselves on our rich history of sleeping with anyone who glances in our general direction, we at Queerty are very disappointed that the Big Apple slept its way only to the #8 spot. What happened New York gays? Legalized same-sex marriage got you putting a ring on it all of a sudden?
To be out-skanked by Columbus, Ohio? The shade of it all!
(h/t: Houston Chronicle)