- PHOTOS: Fifteen Things We Love About NYC Pride 2015
- Get Your Marriage On At These Five Perfect San Francisco Places
- Seven Tips To Surviving & Thriving At San Francisco Pride
- Here Are Eight Awesome Can’t Miss NYC Pride Events
- Love Conquers All For These Gorgeous LGBT Globetrotters
- The Queens Fought Back And Won. Now The Stonewall Inn Wins Historic Landmark Designation
- Nick Adams, Laverne Cox, Bianca Del Rio Celebrate The Top Bottoms Of Broadway Bares
- Five Things We Love About New York Pride
- PHOTOS: Decades Of Pride In Amazing Images
- PHOTOS: The World’s Best Nude Beaches, 2015 Edition
- Five Amazing Off The Beaten Path Prides To Check Out
- Eat Your Heart Out Mark Twain: San Francisco Is Set For Another Glorious Summer
- Five Things To Know About Ariana Grande Before Her NYC Pride Performance
- PHOTOS: The World’s Best Gay Beaches 2015
- Ian Reisner’s Fire Island Business Suffers Aerial Assault
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSparty haus Fire Island Pride New York Theater Jeffrey James Keyes London Chicago Los Angeles San Francisco Miami pride haus GayCities Photos Las Vegas Marriage Equality benefit haus Washington DC New York City travel
POLL: West Hollywood And Our Nation’s Capital The Sluttiest Gay Cities In America
Dec 05, 2012
A new poll by sugar-daddy site SeekingArrangement.com has ranked the 10 most promiscuous gay cities in America.
West Hollywood, you’re living up to your tawdry reputation. Washington D.C., however, is coming for you.
The site used the totally scientific method of asking 11,000 of its gay members how many join dating sites just to hook up, as well as how many had 10 or more sexual partners in the course of a year.
The results are not particularly shocking as California continues to be the sluttiest state in the union:
- West Hollywood, CA
- Washington, D.C.
- San Francisco, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Columbus, OH
- Chicago, IL
- San Diego, CA
- New York, NY
- Houston, TX
- Atlanta, GA
WeHo, San Fran and San Di sure do wear their skank tanks well. Southern gays, it seems, are a bit more genteel as Houston and Atlanta bring up the rear (pun cheaply intended). The only real surprise here, however, is New York’s low ranking.
As New Yorkers who pride ourselves on our rich history of sleeping with anyone who glances in our general direction, we at Queerty are very disappointed that the Big Apple slept its way only to the #8 spot. What happened New York gays? Legalized same-sex marriage got you putting a ring on it all of a sudden?
To be out-skanked by Columbus, Ohio? The shade of it all!
(h/t: Houston Chronicle)