- Twerk At These Thanksgiving Weekend Parties
- PHOTOS: Atomic Bombshells Blow up the Stage
- PHOTOS: San Francisco Prepares For the Annual Santa Skivvies Run
- PHOTOS: The Boys and Gurls of Hells Kitchen Get Into the Finale of So You Think You Can Drag
- PHOTOS: Things Get Raunchy At The Eagle In Seattle
- Homo For The Holigays: 8 Essentials For Your Thanksgiving Survival Kit
- PHOTOS: Sunday Service In NYC Proves To Be Irreverent
- PHOTOS: DJ Tracy Young Scores At Her Birthday Bash On Miami Beach
- Bartenders Get Laid All The Time, And 12 Other Myths About Bartenders
- 10 Reasons SF Is The Best/Worst Place For Gay Men
- 10 Reasons Thanksgiving Is Even Gayer Than Halloween
- PHOTOS: Costumed Hunks Get Into La Leche Halloween in New York City
- These Gay Cowboys Are Living Their Dream And Shattering Stereotypes
- PHOTOS: A Hard Day In The Life Of An Andrew Christian Underwear Model
- Packing Light: 10 Worthwhile Weekend Getaways
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPhotos New York City Marriage Equality Chicago London San Francisco Los Angeles party haus Miami GayCities Jeffrey James Keyes pride haus Washington DC Pride gay travel New York Theater Fire Island Las Vegas travel
POLL: West Hollywood And Our Nation’s Capital The Sluttiest Gay Cities In America
Dec 05, 2012
A new poll by sugar-daddy site SeekingArrangement.com has ranked the 10 most promiscuous gay cities in America.
West Hollywood, you’re living up to your tawdry reputation. Washington D.C., however, is coming for you.
The site used the totally scientific method of asking 11,000 of its gay members how many join dating sites just to hook up, as well as how many had 10 or more sexual partners in the course of a year.
The results are not particularly shocking as California continues to be the sluttiest state in the union:
- West Hollywood, CA
- Washington, D.C.
- San Francisco, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Columbus, OH
- Chicago, IL
- San Diego, CA
- New York, NY
- Houston, TX
- Atlanta, GA
WeHo, San Fran and San Di sure do wear their skank tanks well. Southern gays, it seems, are a bit more genteel as Houston and Atlanta bring up the rear (pun cheaply intended). The only real surprise here, however, is New York’s low ranking.
As New Yorkers who pride ourselves on our rich history of sleeping with anyone who glances in our general direction, we at Queerty are very disappointed that the Big Apple slept its way only to the #8 spot. What happened New York gays? Legalized same-sex marriage got you putting a ring on it all of a sudden?
To be out-skanked by Columbus, Ohio? The shade of it all!
(h/t: Houston Chronicle)