- Everything You Need To Know To Live The Gay Fantasy At Burning Man
- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- And The Winning #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Is…
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Gays Are Winning The Culture War And Here’s Why
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSWashington DC Miami Las Vegas New York Photos San Francisco Los Angeles Jeffrey James Keyes Marriage Equality GayCities Pride party haus pride haus Fire Island travel Theater benefit haus Chicago New York City London
POLL: West Hollywood And Our Nation’s Capital The Sluttiest Gay Cities In America
Dec 05, 2012 by GayCities
A new poll by sugar-daddy site SeekingArrangement.com has ranked the 10 most promiscuous gay cities in America.
West Hollywood, you’re living up to your tawdry reputation. Washington D.C., however, is coming for you.
The site used the totally scientific method of asking 11,000 of its gay members how many join dating sites just to hook up, as well as how many had 10 or more sexual partners in the course of a year.
The results are not particularly shocking as California continues to be the sluttiest state in the union:
- West Hollywood, CA
- Washington, D.C.
- San Francisco, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Columbus, OH
- Chicago, IL
- San Diego, CA
- New York, NY
- Houston, TX
- Atlanta, GA
WeHo, San Fran and San Di sure do wear their skank tanks well. Southern gays, it seems, are a bit more genteel as Houston and Atlanta bring up the rear (pun cheaply intended). The only real surprise here, however, is New York’s low ranking.
As New Yorkers who pride ourselves on our rich history of sleeping with anyone who glances in our general direction, we at Queerty are very disappointed that the Big Apple slept its way only to the #8 spot. What happened New York gays? Legalized same-sex marriage got you putting a ring on it all of a sudden?
To be out-skanked by Columbus, Ohio? The shade of it all!
(h/t: Houston Chronicle)