- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLondon party haus gay travel Marriage Equality travel Jeffrey James Keyes Miami Chicago San Francisco Washington DC New York City Photos Las Vegas pride haus Theater New York Pride GayCities Los Angeles Fire Island
POLL: West Hollywood And Our Nation’s Capital The Sluttiest Gay Cities In America
Dec 05, 2012
A new poll by sugar-daddy site SeekingArrangement.com has ranked the 10 most promiscuous gay cities in America.
West Hollywood, you’re living up to your tawdry reputation. Washington D.C., however, is coming for you.
The site used the totally scientific method of asking 11,000 of its gay members how many join dating sites just to hook up, as well as how many had 10 or more sexual partners in the course of a year.
The results are not particularly shocking as California continues to be the sluttiest state in the union:
- West Hollywood, CA
- Washington, D.C.
- San Francisco, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Columbus, OH
- Chicago, IL
- San Diego, CA
- New York, NY
- Houston, TX
- Atlanta, GA
WeHo, San Fran and San Di sure do wear their skank tanks well. Southern gays, it seems, are a bit more genteel as Houston and Atlanta bring up the rear (pun cheaply intended). The only real surprise here, however, is New York’s low ranking.
As New Yorkers who pride ourselves on our rich history of sleeping with anyone who glances in our general direction, we at Queerty are very disappointed that the Big Apple slept its way only to the #8 spot. What happened New York gays? Legalized same-sex marriage got you putting a ring on it all of a sudden?
To be out-skanked by Columbus, Ohio? The shade of it all!
(h/t: Houston Chronicle)