- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMarriage Equality Jeffrey James Keyes GayCities Las Vegas Fire Island London Theater Washington DC gay travel travel Pride New York City party haus pride haus Miami New York Photos Chicago San Francisco Los Angeles
WATCH: Adam Goldman Hosts Season Finale Of “The Outs” (In Brooklyn, Naturally)
Nov 20, 2012
Gay hipsters with beards and cardigans crammed into Public Assembly in Williamsburg to catch the final installment of The Outs, Adam Goldman’s massively popular web series (and a nominee for Web Series of the Year in the 2012 Queerties).
Taking to the small stage, Goldman (far right) proved he’s as shy—and adorkable—in person as he appears on the show. Standing with co-star Sasha Winters and director of photography Jay Gillespie, Goldman gave a shout out to the tech crew who helped make the series a reality. “All the straight guys in the room? Those are the crew” he deadpanned. “And a couple of the gay guys, too.”
With that the room fell silent as we caught up with Mitchell, Jack and Oona’s latest travails. (We won’t spoil things but there’s good news for Jack and bad stuff happens to Mitchell.) After the screening, audience members parsed various aspects of the finale as the band Wet—whose music is peppered throughout The Outs—gave a free mini-concert.
If you’re already jonsing for more Outs goodness, fear not: Goldman promises a special episode later this year.
Catch up on all six episodes of The Outs here.