- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York City GayCities Fire Island Miami Jeffrey James Keyes party haus Theater gay travel London Marriage Equality Photos Chicago pride haus San Francisco New York travel Las Vegas Los Angeles Pride Washington DC
PHOTOS: Vegas Boys Glow At Share’s Black-Light Party
Aug 10, 2012
Curious to see which of these Vegas boys have body parts that glow in the dark? Well now you can thank Sin City’s gay hotspot Share for an electrifying party that would have made Ke$ha wiggle her toes.
Hosted by J.Son, the Black Light Neon Party showcased dancers in colorful costumes (illuminated under black lights) and dancing to the beats of DJ Brett Rubin. Guests were greeted at the door with neon body paint and glow sticks to help transform Share into giant florescent frenzy.
Click through to see more photos from Black Light Neon Party