- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSJeffrey James Keyes Las Vegas Pride pride haus Photos San Francisco Marriage Equality New York City Washington DC gay travel party haus GayCities Fire Island Los Angeles Miami New York Theater London Chicago travel
PHOTOS: Vegas Boys Glow At Share’s Black-Light Party
Aug 10, 2012
Curious to see which of these Vegas boys have body parts that glow in the dark? Well now you can thank Sin City’s gay hotspot Share for an electrifying party that would have made Ke$ha wiggle her toes.
Hosted by J.Son, the Black Light Neon Party showcased dancers in colorful costumes (illuminated under black lights) and dancing to the beats of DJ Brett Rubin. Guests were greeted at the door with neon body paint and glow sticks to help transform Share into giant florescent frenzy.
Click through to see more photos from Black Light Neon Party