- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSSan Francisco Photos Las Vegas pride haus Los Angeles GayCities Pride Fire Island New York City Washington DC Jeffrey James Keyes gay travel travel Theater Marriage Equality New York Miami London Chicago party haus
PHOTOS: Vegas Boys Glow At Share’s Black-Light Party
Aug 10, 2012
Curious to see which of these Vegas boys have body parts that glow in the dark? Well now you can thank Sin City’s gay hotspot Share for an electrifying party that would have made Ke$ha wiggle her toes.
Hosted by J.Son, the Black Light Neon Party showcased dancers in colorful costumes (illuminated under black lights) and dancing to the beats of DJ Brett Rubin. Guests were greeted at the door with neon body paint and glow sticks to help transform Share into giant florescent frenzy.
Click through to see more photos from Black Light Neon Party