- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
- PHOTOS: Pride Takes Over Tel Aviv And It’s A Feast For The Eyes
- Meet Ben Ryan, The Nearly Naked AIDS Activist Who Can Dance
- PHOTOS: The Beautiful Boys and Gorgeous Gurls of Vallarta Pride
- PHOTOS: Long Beach Pride Marks The Beginning Of This Year’s Pride Season
- Seven Reasons Every Art Lover Must Visit The New San Francisco Modern Art Museum
- PHOTOS: This Year’s World Naked Gardening Day Was Absolutely Plantastic
- Madonna Lyrics Reimagined As Motivational Posters
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSJeffrey James Keyes Marriage Equality Fire Island Theater London Miami GayCities Pride travel Los Angeles Photos Chicago San Francisco New York City pride haus Washington DC Las Vegas party haus benefit haus New York
PHOTOS: London’s Horse Meat Disco Rides Again!
Jul 21, 2012
We were there when London’s bear den, The Eagle, recently hosted acclaimed DJ collective Horse Meat Disco. Resident DJs Jim Stanton and Luke Howard spun for the boys in Vauxhall till 3am at what became an unofficial World Pride after party.
Horse Meat, started by Stanton and James Hillard, began in London’s Chinatown but has taken on international significance in more recent years. Partygoers are fed a smorgasbord of disco, ’80’s boogie, electro and fresh tracks every week and, in adidition to the UK capital, Horse Meat has set up camp in Lux in Lisbon, Tape in Berlin, Cielo in New York and frontiers beyond.
If you’re in London on a Sunday, this is the party to be at. And tell handsome general manager Simon Kilner we sent you.
Photos: Jeffrey James Keyes