- 2 Dollar Clothing Store Is WeHo’s Best-Kept Shopping Secret
- Nine Reasons Thanksgiving Is Even Gayer Than Halloween
- Seven San Francisco Can’t-Miss Events During The Holiday Season Of Love
- Palms Place Hotel: Las Vegas Luxury For Less
- Time-Traveling George Takei Lands On Broadway At Last
- PHOTOS: In San Francisco, Even State Legislators Love Booty Call
- 12 More Very Real Modern Urban Gay Problems Told In Memes
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- 12 Very Real Modern Urban Gay Problems Told In Memes
- Mustache Mondays, L.A.’s Hottest Monday Night Party, Moves Up In Downtown
- Six Reasons Gays Own Halloween In New Orleans
- Stroke Artwork Goes From Under The Mattress To Out In The Open
- Bro-Jobs, Beards, And Obama: 10 Great Fall Reading Recommendations For Book Nerds
- Five Questions And Answers About The Magic Castle In Hollywood
- Diary Of A Bad Date, But An Amazing Meal, At Otto Pizzeria in Las Vegas
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPride Photos Marriage Equality Jeffrey James Keyes Las Vegas party haus Miami London San Francisco Los Angeles Fire Island benefit haus GayCities Washington DC Chicago pride haus travel New York New York City Theater
PHOTOS: London’s Horse Meat Disco Rides Again!
Jul 21, 2012
We were there when London’s bear den, The Eagle, recently hosted acclaimed DJ collective Horse Meat Disco. Resident DJs Jim Stanton and Luke Howard spun for the boys in Vauxhall till 3am at what became an unofficial World Pride after party.
Horse Meat, started by Stanton and James Hillard, began in London’s Chinatown but has taken on international significance in more recent years. Partygoers are fed a smorgasbord of disco, ’80’s boogie, electro and fresh tracks every week and, in adidition to the UK capital, Horse Meat has set up camp in Lux in Lisbon, Tape in Berlin, Cielo in New York and frontiers beyond.
If you’re in London on a Sunday, this is the party to be at. And tell handsome general manager Simon Kilner we sent you.
Photos: Jeffrey James Keyes