- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- PHOTOS: Check Out The Winning Pride Photo In The GayCities Challenge
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
- PHOTOS: This Is A Vanderpump Brunch
- PHOTOS: San Francisco’s “Up Your Alley” Street Fair Makes Folsom Look Tame
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSTheater party haus Las Vegas Marriage Equality New York City Photos Jeffrey James Keyes London GayCities Fire Island Pride travel San Francisco Los Angeles New York benefit haus Washington DC Chicago pride haus Miami
Pride Photo Challenge: Here Come The Brides
Jul 12, 2012 by GayCities
Some brides choose to walk down the aisle. These brides however, marched in Seattle Pride to show their support for Washington State’s marriage-equality law. GayCities member ngowdy submitted this photo for the GayCities Pride Photo Challenge and now he has a chance to win a free vacation package, courtesy of JetBlue and Kimpton Hotels.
But it’s up to you to decide which Pride photo deserves to be the winner: Browse through hundreds of submissions and vote your favorites. But hurry—voting ends TONIGHT!