- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGStravel New York City Las Vegas London pride haus San Francisco Pride Marriage Equality Chicago Jeffrey James Keyes party haus gay travel New York Washington DC GayCities Los Angeles Miami Fire Island Theater Photos
Pride Photo Challenge: Here Come The Brides
Jul 12, 2012
Some brides choose to walk down the aisle. These brides however, marched in Seattle Pride to show their support for Washington State’s marriage-equality law. GayCities member ngowdy submitted this photo for the GayCities Pride Photo Challenge and now he has a chance to win a free vacation package, courtesy of JetBlue and Kimpton Hotels.
But it’s up to you to decide which Pride photo deserves to be the winner: Browse through hundreds of submissions and vote your favorites. But hurry—voting ends TONIGHT!