- Eleven Types Of Gay Bars And Why They Matter More Than Ever
- 12 Can’t-Miss Hits To Enjoy In The City Of Angels
- Want To Win A Stay In The Most Luxurious Hotel In Sultry New Orleans? Here’s How.
- PHOTOS: These Sexy Men Love To Strip Down For A Little Pup Play
- Gay Photographer Minor White’s Stunning Work Is Celebrated In New Retrospective
- 11 Great Places To Get Your Queer Art Fix In Los Angeles
- PHOTOS: A Rare Glimpse Into San Francisco’s Infamous Fairoaks Bathhouse
- Win A Romantic Trip To Vienna And Become A Video Star
- PHOTOS: The World’s 10 Best Gay Nude Beaches, 2014
- Stoli Guy Kicks Off Tonight: Join Jai Rodriguez For The Event Series Of The Summer
- PHOTOS: Cute Nerds Dominate GaymerX
- PHOTOS: Furries Frolic In San Francisco
- 10 Queer History Spots To Check Out In Los Angeles
- Courts Are Now Falling Over Each Other To Overturn Marriage Bans
- Everybody Walks In Los Angeles: Here’s How To See The Glorious City On Foot
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSGayCities Theater Chicago travel Fire Island Washington DC New York City party haus benefit haus Jeffrey James Keyes San Francisco Los Angeles New York pride haus London Miami Photos Las Vegas Marriage Equality Pride
Pride Photo Challenge: Here Come The Brides
Jul 12, 2012 by gaycities
Some brides choose to walk down the aisle. These brides however, marched in Seattle Pride to show their support for Washington State’s marriage-equality law. GayCities member ngowdy submitted this photo for the GayCities Pride Photo Challenge and now he has a chance to win a free vacation package, courtesy of JetBlue and Kimpton Hotels.
But it’s up to you to decide which Pride photo deserves to be the winner: Browse through hundreds of submissions and vote your favorites. But hurry—voting ends TONIGHT!