- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
- PHOTOS: Pride Takes Over Tel Aviv And It’s A Feast For The Eyes
- Meet Ben Ryan, The Nearly Naked AIDS Activist Who Can Dance
- PHOTOS: The Beautiful Boys and Gorgeous Gurls of Vallarta Pride
- PHOTOS: Long Beach Pride Marks The Beginning Of This Year’s Pride Season
- Seven Reasons Every Art Lover Must Visit The New San Francisco Modern Art Museum
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLondon Marriage Equality pride haus Jeffrey James Keyes benefit haus Miami New York party haus Fire Island Las Vegas New York City San Francisco travel Pride GayCities Chicago Photos Los Angeles Washington DC Theater
PHOTOS: “Asian Male Nudes” On View At Paris’ Au Bonheur du Jour Gallery
May 05, 2012
Running at Paris‘ Au Bonheur du Jour Gallery through May 26, “Nus Masculins Asiatiques” (“Asian Male Nudes”) is a collection of erotic photos taken by lensman Biron between 1994 and 2005. Since the early 1990s, Biron has focused on multicultural young men visiting his adoptive home of San Francisco. Featuring 18 models from China, Indonesia, Vietnam, India, Japan, Thailand and the Philippines, “Asiatiques” challenges preconceived notions about Asian male sexuality.
Click through for more images from “Nus Masculins Asiatiques”
Photos: Biron/The Tom of Finland Foundation