- Everything You Need To Know To Live The Gay Fantasy At Burning Man
- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- And The Winning #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Is…
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Gays Are Winning The Culture War And Here’s Why
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSSan Francisco Jeffrey James Keyes travel Chicago Pride party haus Photos New York Miami Fire Island Washington DC GayCities Theater Los Angeles New York City benefit haus London Las Vegas Marriage Equality pride haus
PHOTOS: “Asian Male Nudes” On View At Paris’ Au Bonheur du Jour Gallery
May 05, 2012 by GayCities
Running at Paris‘ Au Bonheur du Jour Gallery through May 26, “Nus Masculins Asiatiques” (“Asian Male Nudes”) is a collection of erotic photos taken by lensman Biron between 1994 and 2005. Since the early 1990s, Biron has focused on multicultural young men visiting his adoptive home of San Francisco. Featuring 18 models from China, Indonesia, Vietnam, India, Japan, Thailand and the Philippines, “Asiatiques” challenges preconceived notions about Asian male sexuality.
Click through for more images from “Nus Masculins Asiatiques”
Photos: Biron/The Tom of Finland Foundation