- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSparty haus Miami Pride Photos Los Angeles New York travel San Francisco Jeffrey James Keyes New York City Marriage Equality Las Vegas Washington DC GayCities pride haus Chicago London Fire Island gay travel Theater
PHOTOS: “Asian Male Nudes” On View At Paris’ Au Bonheur du Jour Gallery
May 05, 2012
Running at Paris‘ Au Bonheur du Jour Gallery through May 26, “Nus Masculins Asiatiques” (“Asian Male Nudes”) is a collection of erotic photos taken by lensman Biron between 1994 and 2005. Since the early 1990s, Biron has focused on multicultural young men visiting his adoptive home of San Francisco. Featuring 18 models from China, Indonesia, Vietnam, India, Japan, Thailand and the Philippines, “Asiatiques” challenges preconceived notions about Asian male sexuality.
Click through for more images from “Nus Masculins Asiatiques”
Photos: Biron/The Tom of Finland Foundation