- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSpride haus Las Vegas Miami Chicago Los Angeles New York Washington DC New York City London San Francisco Marriage Equality GayCities gay travel Jeffrey James Keyes Theater Fire Island Pride travel Photos party haus
PHOTOS: “Asian Male Nudes” On View At Paris’ Au Bonheur du Jour Gallery
May 05, 2012
Running at Paris‘ Au Bonheur du Jour Gallery through May 26, “Nus Masculins Asiatiques” (“Asian Male Nudes”) is a collection of erotic photos taken by lensman Biron between 1994 and 2005. Since the early 1990s, Biron has focused on multicultural young men visiting his adoptive home of San Francisco. Featuring 18 models from China, Indonesia, Vietnam, India, Japan, Thailand and the Philippines, “Asiatiques” challenges preconceived notions about Asian male sexuality.
Click through for more images from “Nus Masculins Asiatiques”
Photos: Biron/The Tom of Finland Foundation