- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMiami London San Francisco Las Vegas pride haus Marriage Equality Theater New York Los Angeles Jeffrey James Keyes Fire Island GayCities New York City party haus Pride Chicago gay travel Photos Washington DC travel
PHOTOS: Girls Go Wild At Girl Bar Dinah Shore Weekend In Las Vegas
Apr 30, 2012
Sin City got even hotter as thousands of lesbians hit the strip for the first Las Vegas edition of the legendary Dinah Shore Weekend. Produced in conjunction with Girl Bar, Truck Stop Girls and Caesars Total Rewards program, the five-day bash lasted from April 25 to 29.
“Girl Bar Dinah Shore Weekend has become a must-attend event for the lesbian community and has a committed group of followers,” says Richard Brower, director of LGBT marketing for Caesars Entertainment (the only casino to score 100% on HRC’s Corporate Equality Index), “We are delighted to serve as hosts for the event’s Las Vegas debut and look forward to a long-lasting relationship.”
Click through for more photos from Dinah Shore Weekend Las Vegas
Photos: Lobeline Communications