- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSGayCities San Francisco Las Vegas gay travel Fire Island Jeffrey James Keyes Chicago Marriage Equality New York City travel Washington DC Miami party haus pride haus Pride London Photos New York Theater Los Angeles
PHOTOS: Girls Go Wild At Girl Bar Dinah Shore Weekend In Las Vegas
Apr 30, 2012
Sin City got even hotter as thousands of lesbians hit the strip for the first Las Vegas edition of the legendary Dinah Shore Weekend. Produced in conjunction with Girl Bar, Truck Stop Girls and Caesars Total Rewards program, the five-day bash lasted from April 25 to 29.
“Girl Bar Dinah Shore Weekend has become a must-attend event for the lesbian community and has a committed group of followers,” says Richard Brower, director of LGBT marketing for Caesars Entertainment (the only casino to score 100% on HRC’s Corporate Equality Index), “We are delighted to serve as hosts for the event’s Las Vegas debut and look forward to a long-lasting relationship.”
Click through for more photos from Dinah Shore Weekend Las Vegas
Photos: Lobeline Communications