- Twinks Rule In These 10 Cities Around The World
- PHOTOS: Mile High Immersive Dinner Theater Lands In NYC’s Lower East Side
- What’s The Stoli Guy Winner Going To Do With The $10,000 Prize?
- PHOTOS: Big Freedia, Honey Soundsystem Do Austin’s Queer Music Fest
- PHOTOS: Jonathan Groff, Brent Corrigan, Politicians Do Folsom
- Behind The Harness: The Extraordinary History Of The Folsom Street Fair
- Last Day To RSVP For The Star-Studded Stoli Guy Finale In New York City
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Philadelphia Winner Mark Has The Charming Personality Of A Superstar
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Los Angeles Winner Robert Showcases His Authentic Tahitian Dancing
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Seattle Winner Sean Choreographs An Inspiring Dance Routine
- PHOTOS: The Boys Go Neon In New York City
- VOTE: Stoli Guy D.C. Winner William Struts His Stuff Like A True Professional
- VOTE: Stoli Guy San Francisco Winner Spencer Shakes What His Mama Gave Him
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Chicago Winner Jon Melts Our Hearts With An Inspiring Performance
- You’re Invited To The Stoli Guy NYC Finale With Betty Who & Blake Skjellerup
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSFire Island GayCities New York Las Vegas Theater gay travel Washington DC Marriage Equality San Francisco Los Angeles Photos party haus Jeffrey James Keyes travel Miami London pride haus Pride Chicago New York City
Springtime in Europe: Bearcelona, Queer Film Fests, Gay Ski Weeks Galore, and More!
Feb 27, 2012 by Dan Allen
All around Stockholm
Few countries take the Eurovision Song Contest as seriously as Sweden, perhaps stemming from the fact that their biggest musical export, ABBA, was catapulted into international superstardom after winning the contest in 1974. After weeks of qualifying battles, Sweden will pick its Eurovision entrant for 2012 at the Melodifestivalen final on March 10 and, as long as you’re somewhere in the country—especially at a gay bar in Stockholm—you’ll see and hear who gets picked to succeed 2011 entrant Eric Saade (above) as this year’s Nordic kitsch-pop royalty.