- PHOTOS: Looking’s Frankie Alvarez Helps Raise Funds For LGBT Elders
- 11 Incredible Out Adventures To Experience Before You Die
- French Politicians Are Freaked Over Tabloid Outing Of Gay VP
- The Golden Girls Xmas Drag Show Is All Sorts Of Holiday Magic
- Vote For The 2014 Best Of GayCities And Win A Free Trip For Two
- The Ultimate San Francisco Xmas List
- A Handy Glossary Of Gay Terms For The Well-Meaning Hetty
- 8 Events To Titilate Your Christmas Spirit
- Win A New Year’s Vacation To San Francisco
- World AIDS Day Events Near You
- 30 Things Every Gay Man Must Do Before Turning 30
- PHOTOS: Sexy Crowd Turns It Up For Change At HRC Bash
- PHOTOS: Naughty Pups Get Down And Dirty At The Eagle
- PHOTOS: LGBT Center Event Honors Women’s Right Activists And Politicians
- Twerk At These Thanksgiving Weekend Parties
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York Marriage Equality benefit haus New York City London Photos Pride San Francisco Jeffrey James Keyes Chicago Las Vegas pride haus Miami Washington DC Fire Island travel Theater Los Angeles GayCities party haus
Brad Goreski, Michael Musto, Nick Adams: Queer Stars’ New Year’s Resolutions Revealed!
Jan 03, 2012
By now you’ve probably made (and possibly already broken) your New Year’s resolutions for 2012. Were they the usual—lose weight, save money, stop watching Mob Wives marathons—or are you trying to reach new horizons in ’12?
We asked some boldface LGBTs what their resolutions are for this year, including Justin Bond, Tabatha’s Salon Takeover‘s Tabatha Coffey, Priscilla Queen of the Desert’s Nick Adams, Nurse Jackie‘s Stephen Wallem, gossip guru Michael Musto, Leslie Jordan and stylist Brad Goreski (above), whose reality series, It’s a Brad, Brad World, debuts tonight.
Now that it’s out there in the blogosphere, they’re gonna have to keep them, right?
Click through to find out what our celebrity friends are hoping to accomplish in 2012