- 12 Amazing Ways To Enjoy San Francisco (Including The Hunky Jesus Contest)
- The Fast And The Fabulous: Gay Couple Enjoys Ride Of Their Lives On Their Own Private Speedway
- Kiss & Tell: These Photos Of Same Love Speak A Thousand Words
- PHOTOS: Miss Fame And The New Crop Of Ru Girls Live It Up At The Diamond Horseshoe
- The Love That Never Stops Speaking Its Name
- Take A “Looking” Tour Of San Francisco With Seven Hotspots
- These Photos Of Same-Sex Love Show Why We Are Changing The World Every Day
- Kiss & Tell: Show Us Your Love Pics And Win A Trip To San Francisco
- PHOTOS: It’s All Leather And Fur For These Fashion Week Models
- We Love The Nightlife! Shake Your Groove Thing And Party Like A Rock Star in L.A.
- GayCities Kiss Photo Contest: Hit It, Submit It & Win A Trip To San Francisco
- Don’t Miss These Unique, Off-The-Beaten-Path Gems of Los Angeles
- Paradise Found: San Francisco May Be Getting Its Very Own Leather-Themed Park
- It’s A Sunshine Day! Here Are Some Of Our Favorite Ways To Enjoy The Los Angeles Outdoors
- Ten Kisses That Changed The World
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPhotos travel San Francisco pride haus benefit haus Washington DC Miami party haus Chicago Los Angeles GayCities London New York Theater Marriage Equality Fire Island Pride Las Vegas New York City Jeffrey James Keyes
Brad Goreski, Michael Musto, Nick Adams: Queer Stars’ New Year’s Resolutions Revealed!
Jan 03, 2012
By now you’ve probably made (and possibly already broken) your New Year’s resolutions for 2012. Were they the usual—lose weight, save money, stop watching Mob Wives marathons—or are you trying to reach new horizons in ’12?
We asked some boldface LGBTs what their resolutions are for this year, including Justin Bond, Tabatha’s Salon Takeover‘s Tabatha Coffey, Priscilla Queen of the Desert’s Nick Adams, Nurse Jackie‘s Stephen Wallem, gossip guru Michael Musto, Leslie Jordan and stylist Brad Goreski (above), whose reality series, It’s a Brad, Brad World, debuts tonight.
Now that it’s out there in the blogosphere, they’re gonna have to keep them, right?
Click through to find out what our celebrity friends are hoping to accomplish in 2012