- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSSan Francisco Las Vegas party haus Fire Island Pride Marriage Equality New York Photos Los Angeles New York City GayCities London Jeffrey James Keyes pride haus Washington DC travel gay travel Miami Theater Chicago
Brad Goreski, Michael Musto, Nick Adams: Queer Stars’ New Year’s Resolutions Revealed!
Jan 03, 2012
By now you’ve probably made (and possibly already broken) your New Year’s resolutions for 2012. Were they the usual—lose weight, save money, stop watching Mob Wives marathons—or are you trying to reach new horizons in ’12?
We asked some boldface LGBTs what their resolutions are for this year, including Justin Bond, Tabatha’s Salon Takeover‘s Tabatha Coffey, Priscilla Queen of the Desert’s Nick Adams, Nurse Jackie‘s Stephen Wallem, gossip guru Michael Musto, Leslie Jordan and stylist Brad Goreski (above), whose reality series, It’s a Brad, Brad World, debuts tonight.
Now that it’s out there in the blogosphere, they’re gonna have to keep them, right?
Click through to find out what our celebrity friends are hoping to accomplish in 2012