- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
- PHOTOS: This Is A Vanderpump Brunch
- PHOTOS: San Francisco’s “Up Your Alley” Street Fair Makes Folsom Look Tame
- Eleven Types Of Gay Bars And Why They Matter More Than Ever
- 12 Can’t-Miss Hits To Enjoy In The City Of Angels
- Want To Win A Stay In The Most Luxurious Hotel In Sultry New Orleans? Here’s How.
- PHOTOS: These Sexy Men Love To Strip Down For A Little Pup Play
- Gay Photographer Minor White’s Stunning Work Is Celebrated In New Retrospective
- 11 Great Places To Get Your Queer Art Fix In Los Angeles
- PHOTOS: A Rare Glimpse Into San Francisco’s Infamous Fairoaks Bathhouse
- Win A Romantic Trip To Vienna And Become A Video Star
- PHOTOS: The World’s 10 Best Gay Nude Beaches, 2014
- Stoli Guy Kicks Off Tonight: Join Jai Rodriguez For The Event Series Of The Summer
- PHOTOS: Cute Nerds Dominate GaymerX
- PHOTOS: Furries Frolic In San Francisco
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLondon party haus Miami Marriage Equality Fire Island Chicago San Francisco Pride Washington DC New York Los Angeles Jeffrey James Keyes GayCities Photos Las Vegas pride haus travel New York City benefit haus Theater
Brad Goreski, Michael Musto, Nick Adams: Queer Stars’ New Year’s Resolutions Revealed!
Jan 03, 2012 by GayCities
By now you’ve probably made (and possibly already broken) your New Year’s resolutions for 2012. Were they the usual—lose weight, save money, stop watching Mob Wives marathons—or are you trying to reach new horizons in ’12?
We asked some boldface LGBTs what their resolutions are for this year, including Justin Bond, Tabatha’s Salon Takeover‘s Tabatha Coffey, Priscilla Queen of the Desert’s Nick Adams, Nurse Jackie‘s Stephen Wallem, gossip guru Michael Musto, Leslie Jordan and stylist Brad Goreski (above), whose reality series, It’s a Brad, Brad World, debuts tonight.
Now that it’s out there in the blogosphere, they’re gonna have to keep them, right?
Click through to find out what our celebrity friends are hoping to accomplish in 2012