- 5 Nightlife Gems You Can Only Find In Portland
- 5 Fascinating Facts About The Country’s Longest Continuously Running Drag Show
- A Black Queer Trans Portlander Reveals A Side Of The City You Won’t See On Portlandia
- Chug-A-Lug Gurl! Gay Beer Turns 25
- 11 Things To Do In San Francisco With Your GBFFs
- In Praise Of Tiny Gay Bars
- Your Favorite Cities And Travel Destinations?: The Winners Are…
- David Bowie Fans Gather For Massive Sing-Along In South London
- Six Classic Works Of Gay Literature Everyone Should Read In The New Year
- Smart & Sexy Locals Tell You Where To Hang Out In Madrid & Barcelona
- Some Like It Hot: The 12 Very Best Party Haus Galleries Of 2015
- Why San Francisco Is The World’s Gay Mecca
- Pedro’s Spain: 8 of Almodóvar’s Most Iconic Film Locations
- The Best Destinations And Gayborhoods Around The World? You Decide!
- 25 Amazing Photographs That’ll Make You Want To Visit Spain
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPride Jeffrey James Keyes Photos San Francisco Las Vegas New York Chicago Washington DC travel Miami GayCities pride haus Los Angeles Theater New York City Marriage Equality London Fire Island benefit haus party haus
Brad Goreski, Michael Musto, Nick Adams: Queer Stars’ New Year’s Resolutions Revealed!
Jan 03, 2012
By now you’ve probably made (and possibly already broken) your New Year’s resolutions for 2012. Were they the usual—lose weight, save money, stop watching Mob Wives marathons—or are you trying to reach new horizons in ’12?
We asked some boldface LGBTs what their resolutions are for this year, including Justin Bond, Tabatha’s Salon Takeover‘s Tabatha Coffey, Priscilla Queen of the Desert’s Nick Adams, Nurse Jackie‘s Stephen Wallem, gossip guru Michael Musto, Leslie Jordan and stylist Brad Goreski (above), whose reality series, It’s a Brad, Brad World, debuts tonight.
Now that it’s out there in the blogosphere, they’re gonna have to keep them, right?
Click through to find out what our celebrity friends are hoping to accomplish in 2012