- Stroke Artwork Goes From Under The Mattress To Out In The Open
- Bro-Jobs, Beards, And Obama: 10 Great Fall Reading Recommendations For Book Nerds
- Five Questions And Answers About The Magic Castle In Hollywood
- Diary Of A Bad Date, But An Amazing Meal, At Otto Pizzeria in Las Vegas
- PHOTOS: It Was All Skin & Leather And Little Else At Folsom Street Fair
- Two Guys Hit The Open Road To Relive James Dean’s Last Day
- 5 Ways You Made GayCities The Most Popular LGBTQ Travel Site
- The Sexiest WeHo Lounge May Actually Be Restoration Hardware
- A ‘Showgirls’ Obsession, The Luxor, And A Great Gay Pool Party
- This Year’s Gay Days Weekend At Disney Will Be The Most Thrilling Yet
- PHOTOS: See Why Fubar’s “BFD” Party Thrives After 13 Consecutive Years
- Your Guide To The Debauchery Otherwise Know As Folsom Street Fair, 2015
- PHOTOS: Cute Club Goers Get Freaky In Frankfurt
- Alec Mapa Talks Cruises, Comedians And His “French” Family
- Drag Theatre Puts The ‘Camp’ In LA’s Fabulous Casita Del Campo
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSChicago Fire Island GayCities benefit haus San Francisco Miami pride haus Photos New York Las Vegas Jeffrey James Keyes New York City travel Los Angeles Theater party haus London Pride Marriage Equality Washington DC
The 10 Best Nude Gay Beaches in the World: Can You Bare It?
Aug 29, 2011
Last weekend, we could almost smell the ocean salt and bronzer here at the GayCities.com offices as we compiled a list of the 10 best gay beaches in the world. But we carefully tiptoed around clothing-optional destinations.
Then we realized stripping down to your birthday suit in public isn’t something to be ashamed about in the 21st century—and, hey, some of the best gay beaches are bare-it-all types. So we decided to bare it all ourselves this time with the world’s ten best nude gay beaches.
The photos are fairly SFW, but proceed with caution if your cubiclemate might swoon at the site of some side-butt. And don’t be prudes: Drop a line in the comments section of the story about any secret sandy spots they might have missed!
UP FIRST: Black’s Beach in San Diego