- Six Queer Promposals That Will Light Up Your Life
- Vintage Pics From Waikiki’s Gay Beaches Prove That Speedos Never Go Out Of Style
- PHOTOS: These Vintage Gay Pride Photos Are Absolutely Everything
- PHOTOS: Andrew Rannells Celebrates Model Behavior Backstage At Jeffrey Fashion Cares
- PHOTOS: Hunky Jesus Contest Brings Beloved Sacrilege Back To San Francisco
- Fit For A Queen: The Lavish ’70s Palm Springs Home That Time Forgot
- The Gay Easter Parade Hops Through The French Quarter In New Orleans
- PHOTOS: Raided Legendary LA Club Brought Back To Life In Remarkable Images
- More LGBT People Are Moving To “Red” States
- PHOTOS: Inside The Fabulous Launch Party For Queerty’s New “Going Places” Web Series
- PHOTOS: 12 Extraordinary Kisses To Remember Valentine’s Day
- Closeted Married Men, Gay Vets, And Tap-Dancing Lesbians: 10 Juicy Winter Reading Recommendations
- Queerty’s V-Day Kiss Photo Contest: Hit It, Submit It & Win
- A Portland Feminist Explains How To Drink The World’s Best Beer Like A Woman
- 5 Nightlife Gems You Can Only Find In Portland
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSbenefit haus New York Washington DC travel Marriage Equality Fire Island London Pride Los Angeles GayCities San Francisco Las Vegas Chicago pride haus Theater Jeffrey James Keyes party haus Photos Miami New York City
The 10 Best Nude Gay Beaches in the World: Can You Bare It?
Aug 29, 2011
Last weekend, we could almost smell the ocean salt and bronzer here at the GayCities.com offices as we compiled a list of the 10 best gay beaches in the world. But we carefully tiptoed around clothing-optional destinations.
Then we realized stripping down to your birthday suit in public isn’t something to be ashamed about in the 21st century—and, hey, some of the best gay beaches are bare-it-all types. So we decided to bare it all ourselves this time with the world’s ten best nude gay beaches.
The photos are fairly SFW, but proceed with caution if your cubiclemate might swoon at the site of some side-butt. And don’t be prudes: Drop a line in the comments section of the story about any secret sandy spots they might have missed!
UP FIRST: Black’s Beach in San Diego