- 12 Amazing Ways To Enjoy San Francisco (Including The Hunky Jesus Contest)
- The Fast And The Fabulous: Gay Couple Enjoys Ride Of Their Lives On Their Own Private Speedway
- Kiss & Tell: These Photos Of Same Love Speak A Thousand Words
- PHOTOS: Miss Fame And The New Crop Of Ru Girls Live It Up At The Diamond Horseshoe
- The Love That Never Stops Speaking Its Name
- Take A “Looking” Tour Of San Francisco With Seven Hotspots
- These Photos Of Same-Sex Love Show Why We Are Changing The World Every Day
- Kiss & Tell: Show Us Your Love Pics And Win A Trip To San Francisco
- PHOTOS: It’s All Leather And Fur For These Fashion Week Models
- We Love The Nightlife! Shake Your Groove Thing And Party Like A Rock Star in L.A.
- GayCities Kiss Photo Contest: Hit It, Submit It & Win A Trip To San Francisco
- Don’t Miss These Unique, Off-The-Beaten-Path Gems of Los Angeles
- Paradise Found: San Francisco May Be Getting Its Very Own Leather-Themed Park
- It’s A Sunshine Day! Here Are Some Of Our Favorite Ways To Enjoy The Los Angeles Outdoors
- Ten Kisses That Changed The World
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSTheater GayCities London Miami travel Marriage Equality benefit haus pride haus Los Angeles New York Jeffrey James Keyes Fire Island Washington DC New York City Chicago Photos Las Vegas San Francisco party haus Pride
The 10 Best Nude Gay Beaches in the World: Can You Bare It?
Aug 29, 2011
Last weekend, we could almost smell the ocean salt and bronzer here at the GayCities.com offices as we compiled a list of the 10 best gay beaches in the world. But we carefully tiptoed around clothing-optional destinations.
Then we realized stripping down to your birthday suit in public isn’t something to be ashamed about in the 21st century—and, hey, some of the best gay beaches are bare-it-all types. So we decided to bare it all ourselves this time with the world’s ten best nude gay beaches.
The photos are fairly SFW, but proceed with caution if your cubiclemate might swoon at the site of some side-butt. And don’t be prudes: Drop a line in the comments section of the story about any secret sandy spots they might have missed!
UP FIRST: Black’s Beach in San Diego