- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
- PHOTOS: Pride Takes Over Tel Aviv And It’s A Feast For The Eyes
- Meet Ben Ryan, The Nearly Naked AIDS Activist Who Can Dance
- PHOTOS: The Beautiful Boys and Gorgeous Gurls of Vallarta Pride
- PHOTOS: Long Beach Pride Marks The Beginning Of This Year’s Pride Season
- Seven Reasons Every Art Lover Must Visit The New San Francisco Modern Art Museum
- PHOTOS: This Year’s World Naked Gardening Day Was Absolutely Plantastic
- Madonna Lyrics Reimagined As Motivational Posters
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSChicago San Francisco Theater Photos benefit haus London New York City pride haus Los Angeles Pride GayCities Washington DC party haus Fire Island Jeffrey James Keyes New York Miami Las Vegas travel Marriage Equality
Activists “Kiss In” at Mormon Church
Jul 15, 2009
USA Today reports that former Salt Lake City Councilwoman Deeda Seed helped organize a “kiss in” to protest the treatment of Matt Aune and Derek Jones outside the Mormon Temple. About 100 gay and straight participants were seen smooching near the spot where the two were harassed.
In El Paso, the Dallas Morning News informs readers that Puentes LGBT Resources put in a formal request at a city counsel meeting for El Paso to get serious about training police to properly deal with the gay community. This seems to be a reletively modest plea after the force’s royal blunder.