- Eleven Types Of Gay Bars And Why They Matter More Than Ever
- 12 Can’t-Miss Hits To Enjoy In The City Of Angels
- Want To Win A Stay In The Most Luxurious Hotel In Sultry New Orleans? Here’s How.
- PHOTOS: These Sexy Men Love To Strip Down For A Little Pup Play
- Gay Photographer Minor White’s Stunning Work Is Celebrated In New Retrospective
- 11 Great Places To Get Your Queer Art Fix In Los Angeles
- PHOTOS: A Rare Glimpse Into San Francisco’s Infamous Fairoaks Bathhouse
- Win A Romantic Trip To Vienna And Become A Video Star
- PHOTOS: The World’s 10 Best Gay Nude Beaches, 2014
- Stoli Guy Kicks Off Tonight: Join Jai Rodriguez For The Event Series Of The Summer
- PHOTOS: Cute Nerds Dominate GaymerX
- PHOTOS: Furries Frolic In San Francisco
- 10 Queer History Spots To Check Out In Los Angeles
- Courts Are Now Falling Over Each Other To Overturn Marriage Bans
- Everybody Walks In Los Angeles: Here’s How To See The Glorious City On Foot
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPride New York pride haus Theater benefit haus Miami San Francisco New York City Los Angeles Fire Island party haus London Washington DC GayCities Photos Las Vegas Jeffrey James Keyes Marriage Equality Chicago travel
Activists “Kiss In” at Mormon Church
Jul 15, 2009 by Dan Tracer
USA Today reports that former Salt Lake City Councilwoman Deeda Seed helped organize a “kiss in” to protest the treatment of Matt Aune and Derek Jones outside the Mormon Temple. About 100 gay and straight participants were seen smooching near the spot where the two were harassed.
In El Paso, the Dallas Morning News informs readers that Puentes LGBT Resources put in a formal request at a city counsel meeting for El Paso to get serious about training police to properly deal with the gay community. This seems to be a reletively modest plea after the force’s royal blunder.