- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
- PHOTOS: Pride Takes Over Tel Aviv And It’s A Feast For The Eyes
- Meet Ben Ryan, The Nearly Naked AIDS Activist Who Can Dance
- PHOTOS: The Beautiful Boys and Gorgeous Gurls of Vallarta Pride
- PHOTOS: Long Beach Pride Marks The Beginning Of This Year’s Pride Season
- Seven Reasons Every Art Lover Must Visit The New San Francisco Modern Art Museum
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSWashington DC London Miami travel Fire Island Jeffrey James Keyes benefit haus Las Vegas New York City Chicago San Francisco pride haus GayCities Theater New York Marriage Equality Los Angeles Pride Photos party haus
Swish Edition: The Tao of Black Spark
Feb 04, 2011
Post by GayCities Washington, DC, editor Scott Wallis
It’s The Black Spark, y’all. He’s become wicked infamous in the last few weeks, and on this episode of GayCities sponsored podcast Swish Edition we talk to him about his work, his cast and all the attention the films have been getting. The 20-year-old filmmaker is quickly taking the internet by storm with his unique series of dark, haunting short erotic films that show off his sex life complete with masks, creative camera work, perfect soundtrack, even more perfect bodies, and absolutely no holds barred. It’s so hot, we taped the interview naked. You don’t want to miss this one.
Episode 119 is called, “The Tao of Black Spark,” and it should be listened to while wearing a blue bandanna tied across the bottom half of your face, making out with a few friends, and rolling around in a tangled mess of Christmas lights. You can stream or download the audio from that picture of me & Dale below, get the audio episode free from iTunes, or stream it with the free Stitcher Radio app. Oh, and we now have an Android app, too.
Note: Click the middle to stream now. Click the menu at the bottom left of the picture to download or share.