- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGStravel gay travel Marriage Equality Miami Theater New York pride haus San Francisco Jeffrey James Keyes Los Angeles Washington DC Las Vegas party haus New York City Chicago London Photos Pride Fire Island GayCities
Swish Edition: The Tao of Black Spark
Feb 04, 2011
Post by GayCities Washington, DC, editor Scott Wallis
It’s The Black Spark, y’all. He’s become wicked infamous in the last few weeks, and on this episode of GayCities sponsored podcast Swish Edition we talk to him about his work, his cast and all the attention the films have been getting. The 20-year-old filmmaker is quickly taking the internet by storm with his unique series of dark, haunting short erotic films that show off his sex life complete with masks, creative camera work, perfect soundtrack, even more perfect bodies, and absolutely no holds barred. It’s so hot, we taped the interview naked. You don’t want to miss this one.
Episode 119 is called, “The Tao of Black Spark,” and it should be listened to while wearing a blue bandanna tied across the bottom half of your face, making out with a few friends, and rolling around in a tangled mess of Christmas lights. You can stream or download the audio from that picture of me & Dale below, get the audio episode free from iTunes, or stream it with the free Stitcher Radio app. Oh, and we now have an Android app, too.
Note: Click the middle to stream now. Click the menu at the bottom left of the picture to download or share.