- Behind The Harness: The Extraordinary History Of The Folsom Street Fair
- Last Day To RSVP For The Star-Studded Stoli Guy Finale In New York City
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Philadelphia Winner Mark Has The Charming Personality Of A Superstar
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Los Angeles Winner Robert Showcases His Authentic Tahitian Dancing
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Seattle Winner Sean Choreographs An Inspiring Dance Routine
- PHOTOS: The Boys Go Neon In New York City
- VOTE: Stoli Guy D.C. Winner William Struts His Stuff Like A True Professional
- VOTE: Stoli Guy San Francisco Winner Spencer Shakes What His Mama Gave Him
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Chicago Winner Jon Melts Our Hearts With An Inspiring Performance
- You’re Invited To The Stoli Guy NYC Finale With Betty Who & Blake Skjellerup
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Boston Winner Davy D Puts On A Show-Stopping Performance
- 13 Most Wanted Men: Andy Warhol Created A Scandal At The 1964 World’s Fair
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Fort Lauderdale Winner Michael Has The Entire Package
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Dallas Winner Davidré Dead Drops To The Top
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Denver Winner David Serves A Sickening Stage Presence
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLos Angeles Photos New York City travel New York Theater Jeffrey James Keyes Marriage Equality party haus Las Vegas pride haus Chicago Fire Island GayCities Washington DC London San Francisco Pride benefit haus Miami
Swish Edition: The Tao of Black Spark
Feb 04, 2011 by Scott Wallis
Post by GayCities Washington, DC, editor Scott Wallis
It’s The Black Spark, y’all. He’s become wicked infamous in the last few weeks, and on this episode of GayCities sponsored podcast Swish Edition we talk to him about his work, his cast and all the attention the films have been getting. The 20-year-old filmmaker is quickly taking the internet by storm with his unique series of dark, haunting short erotic films that show off his sex life complete with masks, creative camera work, perfect soundtrack, even more perfect bodies, and absolutely no holds barred. It’s so hot, we taped the interview naked. You don’t want to miss this one.
Episode 119 is called, “The Tao of Black Spark,” and it should be listened to while wearing a blue bandanna tied across the bottom half of your face, making out with a few friends, and rolling around in a tangled mess of Christmas lights. You can stream or download the audio from that picture of me & Dale below, get the audio episode free from iTunes, or stream it with the free Stitcher Radio app. Oh, and we now have an Android app, too.
Note: Click the middle to stream now. Click the menu at the bottom left of the picture to download or share.