- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSSan Francisco gay travel Theater Fire Island Marriage Equality GayCities Jeffrey James Keyes party haus Los Angeles Washington DC pride haus Photos New York Miami travel Chicago New York City London Las Vegas Pride
Holiday Shopping Drag Bag: New York’s Hedda Lettuce
Dec 09, 2010
GayCities New York editor JJ Keyes surveyed America’s top drag queens to get a fix on their xmas gift wish list. He caught up with New York’s Hedda Lettuce while she was doing her vocal warm ups before her big Lettuce Rejoice show at the Metropolitan Room.
Hedda’s Holiday Drag Bag:
Dec 22,24,26 @7:30 (tix 212.206.0440, $22)
2. Witch Hazel–An incredible multi-task: it zaps germs, zits and eliminates body odors. Get it at Rite Aid for just $4 bucks.
3. A Cheap pair of shiny rhinestone earrings, available at House Of Jewlery w32nd and Broadway
4. A brand new dress– $250 Garo Sparo (call 212.533.0383 for an appointment)
5. Eye glitter – $7 – Ricky’s West 23rd, between 7th and 8th Avenues
For more holiday shopping ideas, check out the GayCities New York City guide