- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSSan Francisco London Theater Jeffrey James Keyes Miami party haus Photos Los Angeles Chicago Las Vegas GayCities Fire Island travel New York pride haus gay travel New York City Pride Washington DC Marriage Equality
Holiday Shopping Drag Bag: New York’s Hedda Lettuce
Dec 09, 2010
GayCities New York editor JJ Keyes surveyed America’s top drag queens to get a fix on their xmas gift wish list. He caught up with New York’s Hedda Lettuce while she was doing her vocal warm ups before her big Lettuce Rejoice show at the Metropolitan Room.
Hedda’s Holiday Drag Bag:
Dec 22,24,26 @7:30 (tix 212.206.0440, $22)
2. Witch Hazel–An incredible multi-task: it zaps germs, zits and eliminates body odors. Get it at Rite Aid for just $4 bucks.
3. A Cheap pair of shiny rhinestone earrings, available at House Of Jewlery w32nd and Broadway
4. A brand new dress– $250 Garo Sparo (call 212.533.0383 for an appointment)
5. Eye glitter – $7 – Ricky’s West 23rd, between 7th and 8th Avenues
For more holiday shopping ideas, check out the GayCities New York City guide