- PHOTOS: LGBT Center Event Honors Women’s Right Activists And Politicians
- Twerk At These Thanksgiving Weekend Parties
- PHOTOS: Atomic Bombshells Blow up the Stage
- PHOTOS: San Francisco Prepares For the Annual Santa Skivvies Run
- PHOTOS: The Boys and Gurls of Hells Kitchen Get Into the Finale of So You Think You Can Drag
- PHOTOS: Things Get Raunchy At The Eagle In Seattle
- Homo For The Holigays: 8 Essentials For Your Thanksgiving Survival Kit
- PHOTOS: Sunday Service In NYC Proves To Be Irreverent
- PHOTOS: DJ Tracy Young Scores At Her Birthday Bash On Miami Beach
- Bartenders Get Laid All The Time, And 12 Other Myths About Bartenders
- 10 Reasons SF Is The Best/Worst Place For Gay Men
- 10 Reasons Thanksgiving Is Even Gayer Than Halloween
- PHOTOS: Costumed Hunks Get Into La Leche Halloween in New York City
- These Gay Cowboys Are Living Their Dream And Shattering Stereotypes
- PHOTOS: A Hard Day In The Life Of An Andrew Christian Underwear Model
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSWashington DC Los Angeles Photos Las Vegas London gay travel Marriage Equality Miami Theater pride haus party haus New York City San Francisco Pride Fire Island Chicago New York Jeffrey James Keyes GayCities travel
Swish Edition: The Legendary Chi Chi LaRue
Nov 20, 2010
What do you get when you cross adult film super-director, deejay, and drag diva Chi Chi LaRue along with our regular dose of gay hilarity? A double-dose of sexual misadventures!
We caught up with Chi Chi on the Ft. Lauderdale set of her latest movie and chatted about her recent whirlwind tour of Paris, Berlin and London; her favorite stars (Swish Edition‘s friend Brent Everett); how she pinked-up Los Angeles when she opened her own retail store in West Hollywood (named Chi Chi LaRue’s, natch). Finally, we let you know why you get both a chuckle AND a woody from her latest porn offerings.
When she’s not opening a store or filming sex, Chi Chi gets around LA quite a bit. She is a sucker for Tender Greens in West Hollywood; goes bananas for the sushi at Fat Fish; DJ’s twice a month for Here Lounge‘s Stripper Circus.
In this episode, we also talk about Prince William’s engagement to Kate Middleton, the “Glee” kiss shocker, Best of GayCities, 2010: The World According to Gays” (yup, we entered…but we know we can’t win that awesome trip to Berlin, dangit!) and bring you the top news of the week from Metro Weekly‘s Sean Bugg.
This week is Episode 107—we call it “Wrap It Up,” in honor of Chi Chi’s continuing mission to spread the safe-sex message. You can stream the episode or download it from that picture below. Get it free from iTunes.
NOTE: Click the middle to stream now. Click the menu at the bottom left of the picture to download or share.
Photos courtesy of ChiChiLaRue.com.