- 12 Amazing Ways To Enjoy San Francisco (Including The Hunky Jesus Contest)
- The Fast And The Fabulous: Gay Couple Enjoys Ride Of Their Lives On Their Own Private Speedway
- Kiss & Tell: These Photos Of Same Love Speak A Thousand Words
- PHOTOS: Miss Fame And The New Crop Of Ru Girls Live It Up At The Diamond Horseshoe
- The Love That Never Stops Speaking Its Name
- Take A “Looking” Tour Of San Francisco With Seven Hotspots
- These Photos Of Same-Sex Love Show Why We Are Changing The World Every Day
- Kiss & Tell: Show Us Your Love Pics And Win A Trip To San Francisco
- PHOTOS: It’s All Leather And Fur For These Fashion Week Models
- We Love The Nightlife! Shake Your Groove Thing And Party Like A Rock Star in L.A.
- GayCities Kiss Photo Contest: Hit It, Submit It & Win A Trip To San Francisco
- Don’t Miss These Unique, Off-The-Beaten-Path Gems of Los Angeles
- Paradise Found: San Francisco May Be Getting Its Very Own Leather-Themed Park
- It’s A Sunshine Day! Here Are Some Of Our Favorite Ways To Enjoy The Los Angeles Outdoors
- Ten Kisses That Changed The World
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSGayCities Theater Pride Los Angeles travel Fire Island party haus New York Jeffrey James Keyes New York City Miami Photos Chicago Washington DC Las Vegas San Francisco pride haus Marriage Equality London benefit haus
Swish Edition: The Legendary Chi Chi LaRue
Nov 20, 2010
What do you get when you cross adult film super-director, deejay, and drag diva Chi Chi LaRue along with our regular dose of gay hilarity? A double-dose of sexual misadventures!
We caught up with Chi Chi on the Ft. Lauderdale set of her latest movie and chatted about her recent whirlwind tour of Paris, Berlin and London; her favorite stars (Swish Edition‘s friend Brent Everett); how she pinked-up Los Angeles when she opened her own retail store in West Hollywood (named Chi Chi LaRue’s, natch). Finally, we let you know why you get both a chuckle AND a woody from her latest porn offerings.
When she’s not opening a store or filming sex, Chi Chi gets around LA quite a bit. She is a sucker for Tender Greens in West Hollywood; goes bananas for the sushi at Fat Fish; DJ’s twice a month for Here Lounge‘s Stripper Circus.
In this episode, we also talk about Prince William’s engagement to Kate Middleton, the “Glee” kiss shocker, Best of GayCities, 2010: The World According to Gays” (yup, we entered…but we know we can’t win that awesome trip to Berlin, dangit!) and bring you the top news of the week from Metro Weekly‘s Sean Bugg.
This week is Episode 107—we call it “Wrap It Up,” in honor of Chi Chi’s continuing mission to spread the safe-sex message. You can stream the episode or download it from that picture below. Get it free from iTunes.
NOTE: Click the middle to stream now. Click the menu at the bottom left of the picture to download or share.
Photos courtesy of ChiChiLaRue.com.