- The Great Gay Invasion Of DTLA Is Has Begun
- Why Hiking The Southern California Mountains Is Having A Gay Moment
- Lady Gaga Tumbles, Willam Belli Is A Lady At Pump WeHo
- V Wine Room Makes The Classy WeHo Boys (Mis)Behave
- Santa Monica Beach Makes (Watching) Workouts Sexy
- Downtown LA Breathes With New Eats, New Shops, New Life
- L.A.’s Dancing Boys Gather At ‘One Trick Pony’
- The Beautiful Beaches And Boys Of Laguna
- PHOTOS: Leather Daddies Rule The Streets At San Francisco’s Up Your Alley
- You’ll Flip For The Sexy Men’s Swimwear At Miami Beach Fashion Week
- WATCH: Two Cute Guys Ride To Luxury Hotel For A Surprise Challenge
- PHOTOS: Fifteen Things We Love About NYC Pride 2015
- Get Your Marriage On At These Five Perfect San Francisco Places
- Seven Tips To Surviving & Thriving At San Francisco Pride
- Here Are Eight Awesome Can’t Miss NYC Pride Events
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLas Vegas Theater Los Angeles Miami party haus San Francisco travel benefit haus Fire Island London Pride New York City Marriage Equality Jeffrey James Keyes pride haus Washington DC Photos Chicago GayCities New York
Swish Edition: The Legendary Chi Chi LaRue
Nov 20, 2010
What do you get when you cross adult film super-director, deejay, and drag diva Chi Chi LaRue along with our regular dose of gay hilarity? A double-dose of sexual misadventures!
We caught up with Chi Chi on the Ft. Lauderdale set of her latest movie and chatted about her recent whirlwind tour of Paris, Berlin and London; her favorite stars (Swish Edition‘s friend Brent Everett); how she pinked-up Los Angeles when she opened her own retail store in West Hollywood (named Chi Chi LaRue’s, natch). Finally, we let you know why you get both a chuckle AND a woody from her latest porn offerings.
When she’s not opening a store or filming sex, Chi Chi gets around LA quite a bit. She is a sucker for Tender Greens in West Hollywood; goes bananas for the sushi at Fat Fish; DJ’s twice a month for Here Lounge‘s Stripper Circus.
In this episode, we also talk about Prince William’s engagement to Kate Middleton, the “Glee” kiss shocker, Best of GayCities, 2010: The World According to Gays” (yup, we entered…but we know we can’t win that awesome trip to Berlin, dangit!) and bring you the top news of the week from Metro Weekly‘s Sean Bugg.
This week is Episode 107—we call it “Wrap It Up,” in honor of Chi Chi’s continuing mission to spread the safe-sex message. You can stream the episode or download it from that picture below. Get it free from iTunes.
NOTE: Click the middle to stream now. Click the menu at the bottom left of the picture to download or share.
Photos courtesy of ChiChiLaRue.com.