- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSFire Island London Photos Miami Marriage Equality GayCities San Francisco Chicago Theater New York Washington DC Las Vegas New York City Jeffrey James Keyes Pride gay travel travel pride haus party haus Los Angeles
Win Big with GayCities at the Castro Street Fair
Sep 30, 2010
Castro Street Fair is the city’s largest, offering dance music, food and vendors everywhere. It’s like pride in October.
GayCities has teamed up with the Castro Street Fair to give away great discounts and prizes for everyone who checks in at the fair via the GayCities iPhone app.
Everyone who checks in at the Castro Street Fair will win amazing prizes:
- Discounts to Citizen and Body Clothing
- Gift Certificates to Sports Basement
- Stoli Giveaways
- Tickets to see Sandra Bernhardt, Johnny McGovern and The Drag Queens of Comedy at The Out Loud Comedy Festival
- Sonoma Wine Tour with Out in the Vineyard
- Grand Prize: Atlantis Cruise to Mexico