- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLas Vegas Los Angeles Fire Island New York party haus Marriage Equality Theater London Jeffrey James Keyes Chicago Miami Washington DC Pride Photos San Francisco New York City travel pride haus gay travel GayCities
Win Big with GayCities at the Castro Street Fair
Sep 30, 2010
Castro Street Fair is the city’s largest, offering dance music, food and vendors everywhere. It’s like pride in October.
GayCities has teamed up with the Castro Street Fair to give away great discounts and prizes for everyone who checks in at the fair via the GayCities iPhone app.
Everyone who checks in at the Castro Street Fair will win amazing prizes:
- Discounts to Citizen and Body Clothing
- Gift Certificates to Sports Basement
- Stoli Giveaways
- Tickets to see Sandra Bernhardt, Johnny McGovern and The Drag Queens of Comedy at The Out Loud Comedy Festival
- Sonoma Wine Tour with Out in the Vineyard
- Grand Prize: Atlantis Cruise to Mexico