- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSSan Francisco Jeffrey James Keyes party haus London gay travel New York Marriage Equality Fire Island Pride Las Vegas Washington DC Los Angeles New York City Photos Theater Chicago travel Miami pride haus GayCities
Win Big with GayCities at the Castro Street Fair
Sep 30, 2010
Castro Street Fair is the city’s largest, offering dance music, food and vendors everywhere. It’s like pride in October.
GayCities has teamed up with the Castro Street Fair to give away great discounts and prizes for everyone who checks in at the fair via the GayCities iPhone app.
Everyone who checks in at the Castro Street Fair will win amazing prizes:
- Discounts to Citizen and Body Clothing
- Gift Certificates to Sports Basement
- Stoli Giveaways
- Tickets to see Sandra Bernhardt, Johnny McGovern and The Drag Queens of Comedy at The Out Loud Comedy Festival
- Sonoma Wine Tour with Out in the Vineyard
- Grand Prize: Atlantis Cruise to Mexico