- PHOTOS: The Gold Standard Of Gay Brunches
- PHOTOS: San Francisco’s “Up Your Alley” Street Fair Makes Folsom Look Tame
- Eleven Types Of Gay Bars And Why They Matter More Than Ever
- 12 Can’t-Miss Hits To Enjoy In The City Of Angels
- Want To Win A Stay In The Most Luxurious Hotel In Sultry New Orleans? Here’s How.
- PHOTOS: These Sexy Men Love To Strip Down For A Little Pup Play
- Gay Photographer Minor White’s Stunning Work Is Celebrated In New Retrospective
- 11 Great Places To Get Your Queer Art Fix In Los Angeles
- PHOTOS: A Rare Glimpse Into San Francisco’s Infamous Fairoaks Bathhouse
- Win A Romantic Trip To Vienna And Become A Video Star
- PHOTOS: The World’s 10 Best Gay Nude Beaches, 2014
- Stoli Guy Kicks Off Tonight: Join Jai Rodriguez For The Event Series Of The Summer
- PHOTOS: Cute Nerds Dominate GaymerX
- PHOTOS: Furries Frolic In San Francisco
- 10 Queer History Spots To Check Out In Los Angeles
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSTheater GayCities pride haus Miami Fire Island New York Los Angeles benefit haus Marriage Equality Pride New York City London San Francisco party haus Las Vegas Jeffrey James Keyes travel Photos Washington DC Chicago
Phoenix is hopping!
Apr 09, 2006 by Scott Gatz
Our gay Phoenix guide has just launched with bar & clubs listings for all of Phoenix. And, PhoenixGayBars.com is now part of the GayCities family. Welcome to all of you who are visiting from Phoenix! PhoenixGayBars.com was more than just bar & club listings, so we kept onto their business directory, check it out and let us know what you think.