- Ten Things You Should Know About Gay Bars From A Castro Bartender
- PHOTOS: Gays in the Military Exhibition
- A Deep Dive Into Identities Of Queer Teens
- Interview: Jackie Beat On The Facebook Drag War, Safe Sex & San Francisco
- PHOTOS: Vampire Dandies and Alien Princesses Take the Stage at Bowieball 2014
- PHOTOS: Sin Is In At This Year’s Hustlaball
- Trick And Treat At The Ultimate Halloween Party
- PHOTOS: Brent Corrigan And Friends Star At Austin’s LGBT Film Fest
- 8 Great Reads To Scratch Your Literary Itch This Fall
- 5 Reasons The Death Of Gayborhoods Is Highly Exaggerated
- Mark Your Calendars, New Yorkers
- Twinks Rule In These 10 Cities Around The World
- PHOTOS: Mile High Immersive Dinner Theater Lands In NYC’s Lower East Side
- What’s The Stoli Guy Winner Going To Do With The $10,000 Prize?
- PHOTOS: Big Freedia, Honey Soundsystem Do Austin’s Queer Music Fest
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLas Vegas Los Angeles travel Theater Fire Island San Francisco New York City party haus pride haus GayCities Chicago gay travel Photos New York Miami Pride London Marriage Equality Washington DC Jeffrey James Keyes
Phoenix is hopping!
Apr 09, 2006 by Scott Gatz
Our gay Phoenix guide has just launched with bar & clubs listings for all of Phoenix. And, PhoenixGayBars.com is now part of the GayCities family. Welcome to all of you who are visiting from Phoenix! PhoenixGayBars.com was more than just bar & club listings, so we kept onto their business directory, check it out and let us know what you think.