- Spring is the season for blossoming new bromances
- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSWashington DC New York Fire Island Los Angeles pride haus Las Vegas London Jeffrey James Keyes GayCities Pride New York City Photos party haus Theater Chicago Marriage Equality gay travel San Francisco travel Miami
Phoenix is hopping!
Apr 09, 2006
Our gay Phoenix guide has just launched with bar & clubs listings for all of Phoenix. And, PhoenixGayBars.com is now part of the GayCities family. Welcome to all of you who are visiting from Phoenix! PhoenixGayBars.com was more than just bar & club listings, so we kept onto their business directory, check it out and let us know what you think.