- 5 Nightlife Gems You Can Only Find In Portland
- 5 Fascinating Facts About The Country’s Longest Continuously Running Drag Show
- A Black Queer Trans Portlander Reveals A Side Of The City You Won’t See On Portlandia
- Chug-A-Lug Gurl! Gay Beer Turns 25
- 11 Things To Do In San Francisco With Your GBFFs
- In Praise Of Tiny Gay Bars
- Your Favorite Cities And Travel Destinations?: The Winners Are…
- David Bowie Fans Gather For Massive Sing-Along In South London
- Six Classic Works Of Gay Literature Everyone Should Read In The New Year
- Smart & Sexy Locals Tell You Where To Hang Out In Madrid & Barcelona
- Some Like It Hot: The 12 Very Best Party Haus Galleries Of 2015
- Why San Francisco Is The World’s Gay Mecca
- Pedro’s Spain: 8 of Almodóvar’s Most Iconic Film Locations
- The Best Destinations And Gayborhoods Around The World? You Decide!
- 25 Amazing Photographs That’ll Make You Want To Visit Spain
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSSan Francisco Miami Jeffrey James Keyes Washington DC Los Angeles London benefit haus party haus Pride Fire Island travel Marriage Equality Las Vegas New York City GayCities Theater Chicago Photos pride haus New York
Phoenix is hopping!
Apr 09, 2006
Our gay Phoenix guide has just launched with bar & clubs listings for all of Phoenix. And, PhoenixGayBars.com is now part of the GayCities family. Welcome to all of you who are visiting from Phoenix! PhoenixGayBars.com was more than just bar & club listings, so we kept onto their business directory, check it out and let us know what you think.