- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPride Las Vegas gay travel Washington DC Chicago Marriage Equality pride haus travel London Miami San Francisco Photos New York Fire Island Jeffrey James Keyes GayCities Los Angeles party haus New York City Theater
PHOTOS: AIDS/LifeCyclers Celebrate LA Pride
Jun 09, 2014
As quickly as it started, AIDS/LifeCycle (ALC) came to an end–54-miles later. Cyclists rolled into Los Angeles and right onto Pride. With a record breaking $15 million raised for HIV/AIDS services in California, participants were in a celebratory mood.
And what better party on the other end of the finish line than LA Pride?
Scroll through some highlights of the ride to the finish…
Authored by David Duran
Photos credit: Georg Lester