- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSgay travel Theater Marriage Equality Pride Miami London Los Angeles Photos Chicago Fire Island GayCities New York New York City San Francisco Las Vegas Jeffrey James Keyes pride haus party haus Washington DC travel
PHOTOS: AIDS/LifeCyclers Celebrate LA Pride
Jun 09, 2014
As quickly as it started, AIDS/LifeCycle (ALC) came to an end–54-miles later. Cyclists rolled into Los Angeles and right onto Pride. With a record breaking $15 million raised for HIV/AIDS services in California, participants were in a celebratory mood.
And what better party on the other end of the finish line than LA Pride?
Scroll through some highlights of the ride to the finish…
Authored by David Duran
Photos credit: Georg Lester