- Amazing, never-before-published photos from the historic 1993 March on Washington for LGBTQ rights
- 10 classic gay diners to hang out at and carb load while they last
- PHOTOS: Hunky Jesus once again resurrected in San Francisco
- The annual Gay Easter Parade in New Orleans was a giant pastel feathered fête
- “Dead Boys Club,” and 9 classic, long lost queer films that can now finally be seen
- Confirmed: NYC Pride will also rise up against President Trump
- Spring is the season for blossoming new bromances
- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSChicago Photos New York City Los Angeles pride haus Miami Las Vegas London New York Jeffrey James Keyes party haus San Francisco gay travel Fire Island Theater Pride Washington DC Marriage Equality travel GayCities
PHOTOS: The World’s 10 Best Gay Beaches 2014
Jul 08, 2014
Those “keep those carbs away from me!” protests heard echoing through gay haunts across the Northern Hemisphere can mean only one thing: summer beach season is finally here.
We’ve compiled our annual list of the world’s best gay beaches, replete with visuals sure to put you in the ultimate sunny seaside mood.
It’s a big world, so if your favorite gay beach didn’t make the cut, we’d love to hear about it in the comments section.
Tune in next week for our picks of the world’s best nude beaches.
Meanwhile, enjoy the view of the 10 best gay beaches of 2014…
First up: Rio’s Ipanema