- Bro-Jobs, Beards, And Obama: 10 Great Fall Reading Recommendations For Book Nerds
- Five Questions And Answers About The Magic Castle In Hollywood
- Diary Of A Bad Date, But An Amazing Meal, At Otto Pizzeria in Las Vegas
- PHOTOS: It Was All Skin & Leather And Little Else At Folsom Street Fair
- Two Guys Hit The Open Road To Relive James Dean’s Last Day
- 5 Ways You Made GayCities The Most Popular LGBTQ Travel Site
- The Sexiest WeHo Lounge May Actually Be Restoration Hardware
- A ‘Showgirls’ Obsession, The Luxor, And A Great Gay Pool Party
- This Year’s Gay Days Weekend At Disney Will Be The Most Thrilling Yet
- PHOTOS: See Why Fubar’s “BFD” Party Thrives After 13 Consecutive Years
- Your Guide To The Debauchery Otherwise Know As Folsom Street Fair, 2015
- PHOTOS: Cute Club Goers Get Freaky In Frankfurt
- Alec Mapa Talks Cruises, Comedians And His “French” Family
- Drag Theatre Puts The ‘Camp’ In LA’s Fabulous Casita Del Campo
- The Great Gay Invasion Of DTLA Has Begun
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLondon Theater travel San Francisco Photos Washington DC New York City GayCities Miami Jeffrey James Keyes Chicago party haus Pride Las Vegas pride haus Marriage Equality New York Los Angeles Fire Island benefit haus
PHOTOS: Naked Bike Riders Take Over Los Angeles And The World
Jun 03, 2014
Get ready to see a whole lot of butt flashes and crotch shots because this year marks the tenth anniversary of the World Naked Bike Ride.
Similar to the Ciclonusita ride in Lima in March, the international clothing-optional ride will attract hundreds of participants in Los Angeles on June 14. Its purpose is to promote human-powered transport while raising awareness to the “indecent exposure” of car emissions, as well as the dangers bikers face in a world of cars.
In the past, riders have been harassed by cars and called “grotesque” by neighborhood watch groups, but this hasn’t stopped them from pedaling around town in their birthday suits. Similar rides are taking place in Chicago and Amsterdam if you’re in either of those necks of the woods.
Scroll down to see pictures from past World Naked Bike Ride events in Los Angeles…
Photos credit LAist