- The Fast And The Fabulous: Gay Couple Enjoys Ride Of Their Lives On Their Own Private Speedway
- Kiss & Tell: These Photos Of Same Love Speak A Thousand Words
- PHOTOS: Miss Fame And The New Crop Of Ru Girls Live It Up At The Diamond Horseshoe
- The Love That Never Stops Speaking Its Name
- Take A “Looking” Tour Of San Francisco With Seven Hotspots
- These Photos Of Same-Sex Love Show Why We Are Changing The World Every Day
- Kiss & Tell: Show Us Your Love Pics And Win A Trip To San Francisco
- PHOTOS: It’s All Leather And Fur For These Fashion Week Models
- We Love The Nightlife! Shake Your Groove Thing And Party Like A Rock Star in L.A.
- GayCities Kiss Photo Contest: Hit It, Submit It & Win A Trip To San Francisco
- Don’t Miss These Unique, Off-The-Beaten-Path Gems of Los Angeles
- Paradise Found: San Francisco May Be Getting Its Very Own Leather-Themed Park
- It’s A Sunshine Day! Here Are Some Of Our Favorite Ways To Enjoy The Los Angeles Outdoors
- Ten Kisses That Changed The World
- George Takei Is Heading To Broadway
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGStravel Theater GayCities New York New York City Chicago San Francisco Washington DC party haus Pride Fire Island Miami pride haus Las Vegas Photos Marriage Equality benefit haus London Los Angeles Jeffrey James Keyes
PHOTOS: Naked Bike Riders Take Over Los Angeles And The World
Jun 03, 2014
Get ready to see a whole lot of butt flashes and crotch shots because this year marks the tenth anniversary of the World Naked Bike Ride.
Similar to the Ciclonusita ride in Lima in March, the international clothing-optional ride will attract hundreds of participants in Los Angeles on June 14. Its purpose is to promote human-powered transport while raising awareness to the “indecent exposure” of car emissions, as well as the dangers bikers face in a world of cars.
In the past, riders have been harassed by cars and called “grotesque” by neighborhood watch groups, but this hasn’t stopped them from pedaling around town in their birthday suits. Similar rides are taking place in Chicago and Amsterdam if you’re in either of those necks of the woods.
Scroll down to see pictures from past World Naked Bike Ride events in Los Angeles…
Photos credit LAist