- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPhotos Washington DC New York Jeffrey James Keyes pride haus San Francisco New York City Theater Las Vegas Los Angeles Miami Marriage Equality London party haus travel Chicago Fire Island GayCities gay travel Pride
PHOTOS: Beach Body Santas Take Tampa
Dec 20, 2013
If a winter in Tampa, Florida weren’t hot enough already, the hundreds of fit Santas that came out to play in their Speedos only added to the humidity. This year AIDS Service Association of Pinellas benefitted from the run bearing the catchy tagline “wearing so little means so much.”
The slogan wasn’t the only thing that was catchy this year though–as guys with year-round beach bodies came out to perform for a good cause.
Check out the Santas…
photos credit Nick Cardello Photography