- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
- PHOTOS: Pride Takes Over Tel Aviv And It’s A Feast For The Eyes
- Meet Ben Ryan, The Nearly Naked AIDS Activist Who Can Dance
- PHOTOS: The Beautiful Boys and Gorgeous Gurls of Vallarta Pride
- PHOTOS: Long Beach Pride Marks The Beginning Of This Year’s Pride Season
- Seven Reasons Every Art Lover Must Visit The New San Francisco Modern Art Museum
- PHOTOS: This Year’s World Naked Gardening Day Was Absolutely Plantastic
- Madonna Lyrics Reimagined As Motivational Posters
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSFire Island GayCities Las Vegas New York City pride haus Jeffrey James Keyes Miami Los Angeles Chicago Marriage Equality Pride Washington DC party haus Theater benefit haus Photos London New York San Francisco travel
PHOTOS: Beach Body Santas Take Tampa
Dec 20, 2013
If a winter in Tampa, Florida weren’t hot enough already, the hundreds of fit Santas that came out to play in their Speedos only added to the humidity. This year AIDS Service Association of Pinellas benefitted from the run bearing the catchy tagline “wearing so little means so much.”
The slogan wasn’t the only thing that was catchy this year though–as guys with year-round beach bodies came out to perform for a good cause.
Check out the Santas…
photos credit Nick Cardello Photography