- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York City Miami London Chicago pride haus GayCities New York Theater Jeffrey James Keyes Pride Las Vegas party haus Los Angeles San Francisco travel Fire Island Photos Marriage Equality gay travel Washington DC
PHOTOS: Beach Body Santas Take Tampa
Dec 20, 2013
If a winter in Tampa, Florida weren’t hot enough already, the hundreds of fit Santas that came out to play in their Speedos only added to the humidity. This year AIDS Service Association of Pinellas benefitted from the run bearing the catchy tagline “wearing so little means so much.”
The slogan wasn’t the only thing that was catchy this year though–as guys with year-round beach bodies came out to perform for a good cause.
Check out the Santas…
photos credit Nick Cardello Photography