- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLas Vegas pride haus Fire Island Pride New York party haus Theater Marriage Equality travel Los Angeles Miami gay travel Washington DC London New York City Chicago GayCities Jeffrey James Keyes Photos San Francisco
PHOTOS: Oiled Up, Muscular Turks Stuff Their Hands Down Each Others Pants — For Tradition’s Sake
Oct 10, 2013
PHOTOS: Who needs Grindr when the national sport involves going spelunking down another dude’s trousers? Though Turkey may have banned the hookup app from its borders, there’s more than enough homoeroticism going around in the country’s time-honored pastime, oil wrestling. Pass the olive oil and break out the leather capris — some traditions deserve to die — ’cause we’re going a-grapplin’.
Photos: Cemil Kömürcü Photography