- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLos Angeles gay travel Fire Island New York City Marriage Equality San Francisco New York travel London party haus Las Vegas Chicago Theater Jeffrey James Keyes Washington DC Pride Miami GayCities pride haus Photos
PHOTOS: Cyclers Burn It to Earn It From Boston to NYC
Sep 23, 2013
Thousands of riders and crew members pumped their calves down the East Coast from Boston to New York in the annual Cycle for the Cause this weekend. The 3-day event raises funds for the New York LGBT Community Center’s vital programs, with the mission to raise awareness around HIV/AIDS. Beyond raising awareness and funds, Cycle for the Cause fosters a sense of camaraderie and community.
The roads were treacherous and the hills were many, but the hundred of dedicated rides made it the 275 miles to the finish line and homecoming celebration at The Center in New York City. Scroll through the pictures from the ride below, and get the full artist’s gallery here.
Photos credit Donna Aceto