- Everything You Need To Know To Live The Gay Fantasy At Burning Man
- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- And The Winning #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Is…
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Gays Are Winning The Culture War And Here’s Why
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPhotos New York City New York Jeffrey James Keyes San Francisco party haus Washington DC Miami London Pride GayCities Las Vegas Fire Island Theater pride haus Marriage Equality Los Angeles Chicago travel benefit haus
PHOTOS: World’s Largest Circuit Party Nothing Short Of Electric
Aug 20, 2013 by Graham Gremore
Last week marked the sixth annual Barcelona Circuit Festival. It was ten days of non-stop fun in the Spanish sun. With over 20 circuit parties, 60 DJs, and 65,000 shirtless men from all over the world coming to celebrate, it’s no wonder the annual festival has been deemed the biggest international LGBT event in the world. Things got pretty wet and wild, and we have the pictures to prove it.
Take a peek at some of the festivals juiciest moments below.