- Eleven Types Of Gay Bars And Why They Matter More Than Ever
- 12 Can’t-Miss Hits To Enjoy In The City Of Angels
- Want To Win A Stay In The Most Luxurious Hotel In Sultry New Orleans? Here’s How.
- PHOTOS: These Sexy Men Love To Strip Down For A Little Pup Play
- Gay Photographer Minor White’s Stunning Work Is Celebrated In New Retrospective
- 11 Great Places To Get Your Queer Art Fix In Los Angeles
- PHOTOS: A Rare Glimpse Into San Francisco’s Infamous Fairoaks Bathhouse
- Win A Romantic Trip To Vienna And Become A Video Star
- PHOTOS: The World’s 10 Best Gay Nude Beaches, 2014
- Stoli Guy Kicks Off Tonight: Join Jai Rodriguez For The Event Series Of The Summer
- PHOTOS: Cute Nerds Dominate GaymerX
- PHOTOS: Furries Frolic In San Francisco
- 10 Queer History Spots To Check Out In Los Angeles
- Courts Are Now Falling Over Each Other To Overturn Marriage Bans
- Everybody Walks In Los Angeles: Here’s How To See The Glorious City On Foot
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York New York City travel pride haus Photos Theater Washington DC benefit haus Las Vegas Marriage Equality Jeffrey James Keyes GayCities Fire Island Miami London San Francisco Los Angeles Pride party haus Chicago
PHOTOS: World’s Largest Circuit Party Nothing Short Of Electric
Aug 20, 2013 by Graham Gremore
Last week marked the sixth annual Barcelona Circuit Festival. It was ten days of non-stop fun in the Spanish sun. With over 20 circuit parties, 60 DJs, and 65,000 shirtless men from all over the world coming to celebrate, it’s no wonder the annual festival has been deemed the biggest international LGBT event in the world. Things got pretty wet and wild, and we have the pictures to prove it.
Take a peek at some of the festivals juiciest moments below.