- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
- PHOTOS: Pride Takes Over Tel Aviv And It’s A Feast For The Eyes
- Meet Ben Ryan, The Nearly Naked AIDS Activist Who Can Dance
- PHOTOS: The Beautiful Boys and Gorgeous Gurls of Vallarta Pride
- PHOTOS: Long Beach Pride Marks The Beginning Of This Year’s Pride Season
- Seven Reasons Every Art Lover Must Visit The New San Francisco Modern Art Museum
- PHOTOS: This Year’s World Naked Gardening Day Was Absolutely Plantastic
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSparty haus Jeffrey James Keyes Los Angeles pride haus Photos Miami Las Vegas Pride travel benefit haus Chicago GayCities London New York City Marriage Equality Theater Fire Island Washington DC San Francisco New York
PHOTOS: World’s Largest Circuit Party Nothing Short Of Electric
Aug 20, 2013
Last week marked the sixth annual Barcelona Circuit Festival. It was ten days of non-stop fun in the Spanish sun. With over 20 circuit parties, 60 DJs, and 65,000 shirtless men from all over the world coming to celebrate, it’s no wonder the annual festival has been deemed the biggest international LGBT event in the world. Things got pretty wet and wild, and we have the pictures to prove it.
Take a peek at some of the festivals juiciest moments below.