- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPhotos London GayCities travel Jeffrey James Keyes Los Angeles Theater New York New York City Marriage Equality party haus Miami Washington DC Fire Island gay travel San Francisco Las Vegas Chicago Pride pride haus
PHOTOS: World’s Largest Circuit Party Nothing Short Of Electric
Aug 20, 2013
Last week marked the sixth annual Barcelona Circuit Festival. It was ten days of non-stop fun in the Spanish sun. With over 20 circuit parties, 60 DJs, and 65,000 shirtless men from all over the world coming to celebrate, it’s no wonder the annual festival has been deemed the biggest international LGBT event in the world. Things got pretty wet and wild, and we have the pictures to prove it.
Take a peek at some of the festivals juiciest moments below.