- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGStravel Miami pride haus Marriage Equality Los Angeles San Francisco Fire Island party haus Theater New York New York City Washington DC Jeffrey James Keyes gay travel Las Vegas Pride London Photos GayCities Chicago
PHOTOS: The Circuit Lives On At Fire Island Pines’ Ascension Party
Aug 20, 2013
PHOTOS: How do you get 2,500 gay men on the beach in overcast weather? Throw a circuit party! The yearly Ascension Party owned the Fire Island Pines this weekend, bringing in throngs upon throngs of gay men — a few in actual thongs. The marquee event was Sunday’s Beach Party, where DJ Hector Fonseca and DJ Theresa spun alongside a surprise performance from Natascha Bessez. A marvelous display of fireworks shot up from boats in the bay on Saturday, while rumors surfaced that semi-public sex was on display at Friday’s Underwear Party. Check out the photos from the Saturday’s Tea Dance and the Beach Party in our exclusive slideshow. Warning: our photographer has a sweet tooth for abs.
Photos: Evan Mulvihill