- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
- PHOTOS: Pride Takes Over Tel Aviv And It’s A Feast For The Eyes
- Meet Ben Ryan, The Nearly Naked AIDS Activist Who Can Dance
- PHOTOS: The Beautiful Boys and Gorgeous Gurls of Vallarta Pride
- PHOTOS: Long Beach Pride Marks The Beginning Of This Year’s Pride Season
- Seven Reasons Every Art Lover Must Visit The New San Francisco Modern Art Museum
- PHOTOS: This Year’s World Naked Gardening Day Was Absolutely Plantastic
- Madonna Lyrics Reimagined As Motivational Posters
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSGayCities Miami Fire Island Jeffrey James Keyes Photos Los Angeles Washington DC pride haus Chicago benefit haus Pride London Marriage Equality San Francisco party haus New York City Las Vegas New York Theater travel
PHOTOS: Andrew Christian, Raja and Liz Primo Drool Over Contestants At Stoli Guy LA
Jul 16, 2013
The first of the 13 national Most Original Stoli Guy events took place in Los Angeles. Host Raja and celebrity judges Andrew Christian and Liz Primo chose LA’s Most Original Stoli Guy in a hard-found battle among six talented dudes.
The winner (wearing gold medal, above) was Ben G.
photo credit Stefani Schreurs
Los Angeles contestants (L to R): Michael Paduano, Luis Alberto Calderon, Nelson Marin, Ben G, Sean Leon and Dakota Adan
Stoli’s national LGBT ambassador Patrik Gallineaux hits the red Stoli carpet with friends.
Dancer Dakota Adan works the runway
Cirque du Soleil performer and Stoli Guy Winner Ben G flashes his Most Original Smile
Celebrity Judge Andrew Christian with models Murray Swanby and Sam Garfield
Fitness guru Sean Leon bares it all onstage
Gymnast Nelson Marin lets go of his shy side
Yoga aficionado Michael Paduano strikes a pose
The crowd goes wild for Dakota
Liz Primo takes the stage with her hot dancers
Second runner up Dakota
Emcee Raja gets low with the top three contestants
The top three finishers pose with Andrew Christian and Patrik Gallineaux