- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMiami Jeffrey James Keyes travel New York party haus Marriage Equality Fire Island Las Vegas Washington DC London New York City gay travel GayCities Theater pride haus Photos Los Angeles San Francisco Pride Chicago
PHOTOS: Andrew Christian, Raja and Liz Primo Drool Over Contestants At Stoli Guy LA
Jul 16, 2013
The first of the 13 national Most Original Stoli Guy events took place in Los Angeles. Host Raja and celebrity judges Andrew Christian and Liz Primo chose LA’s Most Original Stoli Guy in a hard-found battle among six talented dudes.
The winner (wearing gold medal, above) was Ben G.
photo credit Stefani Schreurs
Los Angeles contestants (L to R): Michael Paduano, Luis Alberto Calderon, Nelson Marin, Ben G, Sean Leon and Dakota Adan
Stoli’s national LGBT ambassador Patrik Gallineaux hits the red Stoli carpet with friends.
Dancer Dakota Adan works the runway
Cirque du Soleil performer and Stoli Guy Winner Ben G flashes his Most Original Smile
Celebrity Judge Andrew Christian with models Murray Swanby and Sam Garfield
Fitness guru Sean Leon bares it all onstage
Gymnast Nelson Marin lets go of his shy side
Yoga aficionado Michael Paduano strikes a pose
The crowd goes wild for Dakota
Liz Primo takes the stage with her hot dancers
Second runner up Dakota
Emcee Raja gets low with the top three contestants
The top three finishers pose with Andrew Christian and Patrik Gallineaux