- Everything You Need To Know To Live The Gay Fantasy At Burning Man
- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- And The Winning #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Is…
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Gays Are Winning The Culture War And Here’s Why
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPhotos Miami Washington DC Pride New York City Las Vegas New York Theater Los Angeles pride haus Jeffrey James Keyes Chicago party haus travel Marriage Equality Fire Island San Francisco London GayCities benefit haus
PHOTOS: Andrew Christian, Raja and Liz Primo Drool Over Contestants At Stoli Guy LA
Jul 16, 2013 by Gabe Cooper
The first of the 13 national Most Original Stoli Guy events took place in Los Angeles. Host Raja and celebrity judges Andrew Christian and Liz Primo chose LA’s Most Original Stoli Guy in a hard-found battle among six talented dudes.
The winner (wearing gold medal, above) was Ben G.
photo credit Stefani Schreurs
Los Angeles contestants (L to R): Michael Paduano, Luis Alberto Calderon, Nelson Marin, Ben G, Sean Leon and Dakota Adan
Stoli’s national LGBT ambassador Patrik Gallineaux hits the red Stoli carpet with friends.
Dancer Dakota Adan works the runway
Cirque du Soleil performer and Stoli Guy Winner Ben G flashes his Most Original Smile
Celebrity Judge Andrew Christian with models Murray Swanby and Sam Garfield
Fitness guru Sean Leon bares it all onstage
Gymnast Nelson Marin lets go of his shy side
Yoga aficionado Michael Paduano strikes a pose
The crowd goes wild for Dakota
Liz Primo takes the stage with her hot dancers
Second runner up Dakota
Emcee Raja gets low with the top three contestants
The top three finishers pose with Andrew Christian and Patrik Gallineaux