- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLondon party haus Theater San Francisco Chicago gay travel pride haus Marriage Equality Las Vegas Jeffrey James Keyes New York City Washington DC Fire Island Miami Los Angeles GayCities Pride travel New York Photos
PHOTOS: Andrew Christian, Raja and Liz Primo Drool Over Contestants At Stoli Guy LA
Jul 16, 2013
The first of the 13 national Most Original Stoli Guy events took place in Los Angeles. Host Raja and celebrity judges Andrew Christian and Liz Primo chose LA’s Most Original Stoli Guy in a hard-found battle among six talented dudes.
The winner (wearing gold medal, above) was Ben G.
photo credit Stefani Schreurs
Los Angeles contestants (L to R): Michael Paduano, Luis Alberto Calderon, Nelson Marin, Ben G, Sean Leon and Dakota Adan
Stoli’s national LGBT ambassador Patrik Gallineaux hits the red Stoli carpet with friends.
Dancer Dakota Adan works the runway
Cirque du Soleil performer and Stoli Guy Winner Ben G flashes his Most Original Smile
Celebrity Judge Andrew Christian with models Murray Swanby and Sam Garfield
Fitness guru Sean Leon bares it all onstage
Gymnast Nelson Marin lets go of his shy side
Yoga aficionado Michael Paduano strikes a pose
The crowd goes wild for Dakota
Liz Primo takes the stage with her hot dancers
Second runner up Dakota
Emcee Raja gets low with the top three contestants
The top three finishers pose with Andrew Christian and Patrik Gallineaux