- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
- PHOTOS: Pride Takes Over Tel Aviv And It’s A Feast For The Eyes
- Meet Ben Ryan, The Nearly Naked AIDS Activist Who Can Dance
- PHOTOS: The Beautiful Boys and Gorgeous Gurls of Vallarta Pride
- PHOTOS: Long Beach Pride Marks The Beginning Of This Year’s Pride Season
- Seven Reasons Every Art Lover Must Visit The New San Francisco Modern Art Museum
- PHOTOS: This Year’s World Naked Gardening Day Was Absolutely Plantastic
- Madonna Lyrics Reimagined As Motivational Posters
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York City pride haus party haus New York Washington DC Miami benefit haus Theater Las Vegas GayCities Chicago travel Fire Island Marriage Equality Photos San Francisco Los Angeles London Jeffrey James Keyes Pride
PHOTOS: Cher And Andy Cohen Christen Q Thursdays at Marquee New York
Jun 28, 2013
PHOTOS: Cher may be headlining the Sunday Pier Dance for NYC Pride but she made a special appearance at the grand opening of Brandon Voss Patrick Crough, Alan Picus, & Justin Luke’s Q Thursdays at Marquee. The line stretched around the block with characters and club kids all waiting to catch a glimpse of the legend herself. Susanne Bartsch set the scene with an outrageous catwalk as celebrities like Andy Cohen, Adam Lambert, and Gabourey Sidibe made their way to the balcony. Cher made a grand entrance up the stairs and took to the balcony where she watched a grand parade of Cher impersonators and fans performing a special set of greatest hits. We were able to nestle up close and personal near Cher and Andy, as these gypsies, tramps and thieves showed us that we do indeed believe in life after love. After the performance, Cher and Cohen took to the stage to introduce her latest single, “Woman’s World”.
Photography by Jeffrey James Keyes