- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPride Los Angeles Fire Island Theater Chicago pride haus Jeffrey James Keyes travel gay travel London Las Vegas Marriage Equality San Francisco party haus New York City GayCities New York Washington DC Miami Photos
PHOTOS: Cher And Andy Cohen Christen Q Thursdays at Marquee New York
Jun 28, 2013
PHOTOS: Cher may be headlining the Sunday Pier Dance for NYC Pride but she made a special appearance at the grand opening of Brandon Voss Patrick Crough, Alan Picus, & Justin Luke’s Q Thursdays at Marquee. The line stretched around the block with characters and club kids all waiting to catch a glimpse of the legend herself. Susanne Bartsch set the scene with an outrageous catwalk as celebrities like Andy Cohen, Adam Lambert, and Gabourey Sidibe made their way to the balcony. Cher made a grand entrance up the stairs and took to the balcony where she watched a grand parade of Cher impersonators and fans performing a special set of greatest hits. We were able to nestle up close and personal near Cher and Andy, as these gypsies, tramps and thieves showed us that we do indeed believe in life after love. After the performance, Cher and Cohen took to the stage to introduce her latest single, “Woman’s World”.
Photography by Jeffrey James Keyes