- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGStravel Las Vegas pride haus party haus Washington DC gay travel Miami New York Photos Fire Island Pride Chicago Theater GayCities Los Angeles London New York City Jeffrey James Keyes San Francisco Marriage Equality
PHOTOS: Jeffrey Fashion Cares Brings Cyndi Lauper, Emmy Rossum And Jerry Mitchell Aboard NYC’s Intrepid
Apr 03, 2013
PHOTOS: Emmy Rossum hosted the Jeffrey Fashion Cares 10th Anniversary New York Fundraiser aboard the Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum last night. The annual event benefits the Hetrick-Martin Institute, the Point Foundation, Lambda Legal and The AIDS Community Research Initiative of America (ACRIA).
JFC founder Jeffrey Kalinsky joined event chairs Dan Rothman and Todd Sears to kick off the festivities while singer, icon and longtime LGBT activist Cyndi Lauper presented the Jeffrey Fashion Cares’ Community Leadership Award to legendary Broadway director and choreographer Jerry Mitchell.
Photography by Jeffrey James Keyes
Stay tuned for more photos from Jeffrey Fashion Cares 2013!
Model Jasmine Tookes
Real Housewives of New York‘s Kelly Killoren Bensimon
Todd Sears and Dan Rothman
Hockey hunk and fashionisto Sean Avery
One Management’s Scott Lipps
Emmy Rossum with Jeffrey Kalinsky
Miss Universe Olivia Culpo
Model Ireland Baldwin
Model Eniko Mihalik
Models Andrej Pejc and Eniko Mihalik