- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSWashington DC Pride party haus Jeffrey James Keyes pride haus New York Los Angeles Fire Island Theater Marriage Equality Photos Chicago London Miami Las Vegas GayCities New York City travel gay travel San Francisco
PHOTOS: SF Boys Strip Down For Hero Tea Dance
Feb 26, 2013
PHOTOS: Hundreds of San Franciscans celebrated President’s Day weekend exactly how Washington and Lincoln would have wanted: Shirtless, and at a circuit party. The Hero Tea Dance served as the Official White Party Palm Springs Kick-Off and took place at San Francisco’s Ruby Skye. With the White Party set to launch in just a little more than a month, think of the photos below as an appetizer to the main event.
Photos: Marques Daniels