- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSpride haus New York GayCities Jeffrey James Keyes Miami Los Angeles Washington DC Pride Chicago Photos Marriage Equality party haus London gay travel Las Vegas San Francisco Theater travel New York City Fire Island
PHOTOS: SF Boys Strip Down For Hero Tea Dance
Feb 26, 2013
PHOTOS: Hundreds of San Franciscans celebrated President’s Day weekend exactly how Washington and Lincoln would have wanted: Shirtless, and at a circuit party. The Hero Tea Dance served as the Official White Party Palm Springs Kick-Off and took place at San Francisco’s Ruby Skye. With the White Party set to launch in just a little more than a month, think of the photos below as an appetizer to the main event.
Photos: Marques Daniels