- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLas Vegas Marriage Equality Chicago Pride Washington DC Fire Island GayCities pride haus New York City Photos party haus Los Angeles London gay travel travel Theater New York San Francisco Jeffrey James Keyes Miami
PHOTOS: Evolution Fridays At WeHo’s Metropolitan Nightclub
Feb 19, 2013
PHOTOS: West Hollywood‘s bold boys and babes came out with cocktails andAndrew Christian underwear for the opening of the new Friday party, Evolution, at Metropolitan nightclub, which has undergone an evolution of its own with floor-to-ceiling renovations. On President’s Day weekend, promoter Paul Nicholls welcomed hosts like Rhea Litré, Allusia Alusia, David Rios, Miles David Moody, Shokra and Woody Woodbeck, as well as sexy go-go boys, vocalist Jessi Malay, exotic performers and DJ Ryan Kenney.