- Twinks Rule In These 10 Cities Around The World
- PHOTOS: Mile High Immersive Dinner Theater Lands In NYC’s Lower East Side
- What’s The Stoli Guy Winner Going To Do With The $10,000 Prize?
- PHOTOS: Big Freedia, Honey Soundsystem Do Austin’s Queer Music Fest
- PHOTOS: Jonathan Groff, Brent Corrigan, Politicians Do Folsom
- Behind The Harness: The Extraordinary History Of The Folsom Street Fair
- Last Day To RSVP For The Star-Studded Stoli Guy Finale In New York City
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Philadelphia Winner Mark Has The Charming Personality Of A Superstar
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Los Angeles Winner Robert Showcases His Authentic Tahitian Dancing
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Seattle Winner Sean Choreographs An Inspiring Dance Routine
- PHOTOS: The Boys Go Neon In New York City
- VOTE: Stoli Guy D.C. Winner William Struts His Stuff Like A True Professional
- VOTE: Stoli Guy San Francisco Winner Spencer Shakes What His Mama Gave Him
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Chicago Winner Jon Melts Our Hearts With An Inspiring Performance
- You’re Invited To The Stoli Guy NYC Finale With Betty Who & Blake Skjellerup
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMiami gay travel Photos New York Jeffrey James Keyes travel Washington DC Las Vegas Chicago Fire Island party haus GayCities Theater New York City pride haus San Francisco Pride London Marriage Equality Los Angeles
PHOTOS: Fashion And Fantasy At Patricia Field’s Birthday Party At TOY New York
Feb 12, 2013 by GayCities
PHOTOS: It’s not surprise that Patricia Field‘s birthday falls smack dab in the middle of New York Fashion Week. What else would one expect from the iconic designer and award-winning stylist behind Sex and the City and The Devil Wears Prada?
Pat decided to celebrate her 72nd year of turning it out in style on Sunday at the launch of the T @ TOY party hosted by Christina Visca. Aerialists had guests looking up while DJs Johnny Dynell, Louie Vega and the imitable Lady Bunny kept them boogieing down. Since today is actually the Lady Field’s birthday, check out some photos from the event. Happy birthday, hunty!
Photos: Peter Lau
And as a bonus, here’s Lady Bunny twirling the hell out of Chaka Khan’s classic feminist anthem, “I’m Every (Drag) Woman”: