- Art And Culture Are Alive And Well In Los Angeles
- Fifteen Trending Places To Visit 2015
- Photo Exhibit Celebrates Art & AIDS: Amor y Pasión
- Here Are Six Awesome Los Angeles Neighborhoods You Should Be Hanging Out In
- Need To Get Away From Los Angeles? If You Must, Here Are Some Ideas
- PHOTOS: An Intimate Glimpse At The Gay Male Escorts Of Amsterdam
- Open Up And Eat Your Way Through L.A. There Is Plenty Here To Nibble On
- Here Are The Top Ten Kinkiest Cities In America. Sir, Yes, Sir!
- PHOTOS: An Invitation Only Glimpse Behind the Fashion Week Curtain With Photographer Christopher Logan
- PHOTOS: Bianca Del Rio And Michael Musto Hosted The Unforgettable GLAM Awards
- PHOTOS: Alyssa Edwards, Alaska, Rhea Litre, And Others Show Off Their Manicures In New Davide Laffe Video
- Vote Now For Your Favorite Rising Stars In The OutMusic Awards
- PHOTOS: 30 Amazing Cruise Images On The 30th Anniversary Of The Great RSVP
- Seven Countries You Love That Don’t Treat Us Equally
- PHOTOS: “Looking” Fans in Los Angeles Get Sexy Sneak Peak
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSGayCities Los Angeles benefit haus Chicago pride haus London San Francisco Marriage Equality New York Pride Theater Photos party haus New York City Fire Island Jeffrey James Keyes Washington DC Las Vegas Miami travel
PHOTOS: Fashion And Fantasy At Patricia Field’s Birthday Party At TOY New York
Feb 12, 2013
PHOTOS: It’s not surprise that Patricia Field‘s birthday falls smack dab in the middle of New York Fashion Week. What else would one expect from the iconic designer and award-winning stylist behind Sex and the City and The Devil Wears Prada?
Pat decided to celebrate her 72nd year of turning it out in style on Sunday at the launch of the T @ TOY party hosted by Christina Visca. Aerialists had guests looking up while DJs Johnny Dynell, Louie Vega and the imitable Lady Bunny kept them boogieing down. Since today is actually the Lady Field’s birthday, check out some photos from the event. Happy birthday, hunty!
Photos: Peter Lau
And as a bonus, here’s Lady Bunny twirling the hell out of Chaka Khan’s classic feminist anthem, “I’m Every (Drag) Woman”: