- PHOTOS: Hunky Jesus once again resurrected in San Francisco
- The annual Gay Easter Parade in New Orleans was a giant pastel feathered fête
- “Dead Boys Club,” and 9 classic, long lost queer films that can now finally be seen
- Confirmed: NYC Pride will also rise up against President Trump
- Spring is the season for blossoming new bromances
- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSgay travel Photos Los Angeles New York City Jeffrey James Keyes Marriage Equality San Francisco party haus Fire Island London New York Theater Pride travel Las Vegas Miami Washington DC GayCities pride haus Chicago
PHOTOS: Fashion And Fantasy At Patricia Field’s Birthday Party At TOY New York
Feb 12, 2013
PHOTOS: It’s not surprise that Patricia Field‘s birthday falls smack dab in the middle of New York Fashion Week. What else would one expect from the iconic designer and award-winning stylist behind Sex and the City and The Devil Wears Prada?
Pat decided to celebrate her 72nd year of turning it out in style on Sunday at the launch of the T @ TOY party hosted by Christina Visca. Aerialists had guests looking up while DJs Johnny Dynell, Louie Vega and the imitable Lady Bunny kept them boogieing down. Since today is actually the Lady Field’s birthday, check out some photos from the event. Happy birthday, hunty!
Photos: Peter Lau
And as a bonus, here’s Lady Bunny twirling the hell out of Chaka Khan’s classic feminist anthem, “I’m Every (Drag) Woman”: