- 12 Amazing Ways To Enjoy San Francisco (Including The Hunky Jesus Contest)
- The Fast And The Fabulous: Gay Couple Enjoys Ride Of Their Lives On Their Own Private Speedway
- Kiss & Tell: These Photos Of Same Love Speak A Thousand Words
- PHOTOS: Miss Fame And The New Crop Of Ru Girls Live It Up At The Diamond Horseshoe
- The Love That Never Stops Speaking Its Name
- Take A “Looking” Tour Of San Francisco With Seven Hotspots
- These Photos Of Same-Sex Love Show Why We Are Changing The World Every Day
- Kiss & Tell: Show Us Your Love Pics And Win A Trip To San Francisco
- PHOTOS: It’s All Leather And Fur For These Fashion Week Models
- We Love The Nightlife! Shake Your Groove Thing And Party Like A Rock Star in L.A.
- GayCities Kiss Photo Contest: Hit It, Submit It & Win A Trip To San Francisco
- Don’t Miss These Unique, Off-The-Beaten-Path Gems of Los Angeles
- Paradise Found: San Francisco May Be Getting Its Very Own Leather-Themed Park
- It’s A Sunshine Day! Here Are Some Of Our Favorite Ways To Enjoy The Los Angeles Outdoors
- Ten Kisses That Changed The World
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York GayCities party haus Marriage Equality Las Vegas Photos Fire Island Chicago London Pride San Francisco Jeffrey James Keyes Washington DC travel New York City pride haus Los Angeles benefit haus Theater Miami
PHOTOS: Fashion And Fantasy At Patricia Field’s Birthday Party At TOY New York
Feb 12, 2013
PHOTOS: It’s not surprise that Patricia Field‘s birthday falls smack dab in the middle of New York Fashion Week. What else would one expect from the iconic designer and award-winning stylist behind Sex and the City and The Devil Wears Prada?
Pat decided to celebrate her 72nd year of turning it out in style on Sunday at the launch of the T @ TOY party hosted by Christina Visca. Aerialists had guests looking up while DJs Johnny Dynell, Louie Vega and the imitable Lady Bunny kept them boogieing down. Since today is actually the Lady Field’s birthday, check out some photos from the event. Happy birthday, hunty!
Photos: Peter Lau
And as a bonus, here’s Lady Bunny twirling the hell out of Chaka Khan’s classic feminist anthem, “I’m Every (Drag) Woman”: