- Diary Of A Bad Date, But An Amazing Meal, At Otto Pizzeria in Las Vegas
- PHOTOS: It Was All Skin & Leather And Little Else At Folsom Street Fair
- Two Guys Hit The Open Road To Relive James Dean’s Last Day
- 5 Ways You Made GayCities The Most Popular LGBTQ Travel Site
- The Sexiest WeHo Lounge May Actually Be Restoration Hardware
- A ‘Showgirls’ Obsession, The Luxor, And A Great Gay Pool Party
- This Year’s Gay Days Weekend At Disney Will Be The Most Thrilling Yet
- PHOTOS: See Why Fubar’s “BFD” Party Thrives After 13 Consecutive Years
- Your Guide To The Debauchery Otherwise Know As Folsom Street Fair, 2015
- PHOTOS: Cute Club Goers Get Freaky In Frankfurt
- Alec Mapa Talks Cruises, Comedians And His “French” Family
- Drag Theatre Puts The ‘Camp’ In LA’s Fabulous Casita Del Campo
- The Great Gay Invasion Of DTLA Has Begun
- Why Hiking The Southern California Mountains Is Having A Gay Moment
- Lady Gaga Tumbles, Willam Belli Is A Lady At Pump WeHo
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York City Marriage Equality Pride Fire Island San Francisco Photos Jeffrey James Keyes party haus Chicago London New York GayCities Washington DC Theater travel pride haus Los Angeles Las Vegas Miami benefit haus
Traveling To Great Events Everywhere Just Got Easier
Feb 01, 2013
It’s not always easy choosing between so many great worldwide events these days. There are options like Gay Days at Walt Disney World in Orlando (May 31 – June 3), Winter Party Festival in Miami Beach (March 6 – 9). Looking for a more exotic locale? Then there’s the Circuit Party Festival in Barcelona, ten dizzying days of fabulous events (August 8 – 18).
What’s a boy to do?
Our friends at Super S Travel have made it easy for you. They have developed a continuously scrolling worldwide events calendar on their groovy new web site that makes it easy to pick out the event that best suits your vacation needs. Once you’ve made your selection, you can book your travel right there. From airline reservation to accommodations and party passes, they will bundle it up into one package. No more multiple calls or web sites to book your trip. In under 48 hours, you’ll have a price quote. The price can be broken into monthly payments, making travel at the time of year you want easier to afford.
Of course, if the festival and party scene is not your thing, Super S offers short term apartment rentals within walking distance of gay ‘hoods everywhere.
Oh, and did we mention that the site features videos and photo slideshows from the events they list? That’s worth the price of admission alone.