- PHOTOS: Looking’s Frankie Alvarez Helps Raise Funds For LGBT Elders
- 11 Incredible Out Adventures To Experience Before You Die
- French Politicians Are Freaked Over Tabloid Outing Of Gay VP
- The Golden Girls Xmas Drag Show Is All Sorts Of Holiday Magic
- Vote For The 2014 Best Of GayCities And Win A Free Trip For Two
- The Ultimate San Francisco Xmas List
- A Handy Glossary Of Gay Terms For The Well-Meaning Hetty
- 8 Events To Titilate Your Christmas Spirit
- Win A New Year’s Vacation To San Francisco
- World AIDS Day Events Near You
- 30 Things Every Gay Man Must Do Before Turning 30
- PHOTOS: Sexy Crowd Turns It Up For Change At HRC Bash
- PHOTOS: Naughty Pups Get Down And Dirty At The Eagle
- PHOTOS: LGBT Center Event Honors Women’s Right Activists And Politicians
- Twerk At These Thanksgiving Weekend Parties
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLondon GayCities Chicago Photos New York City New York party haus Fire Island Washington DC Miami Marriage Equality Las Vegas travel pride haus Pride Jeffrey James Keyes Theater Los Angeles San Francisco benefit haus
Traveling To Great Events Everywhere Just Got Easier
Feb 01, 2013
It’s not always easy choosing between so many great worldwide events these days. There are options like Gay Days at Walt Disney World in Orlando (May 31 – June 3), Winter Party Festival in Miami Beach (March 6 – 9). Looking for a more exotic locale? Then there’s the Circuit Party Festival in Barcelona, ten dizzying days of fabulous events (August 8 – 18).
What’s a boy to do?
Our friends at Super S Travel have made it easy for you. They have developed a continuously scrolling worldwide events calendar on their groovy new web site that makes it easy to pick out the event that best suits your vacation needs. Once you’ve made your selection, you can book your travel right there. From airline reservation to accommodations and party passes, they will bundle it up into one package. No more multiple calls or web sites to book your trip. In under 48 hours, you’ll have a price quote. The price can be broken into monthly payments, making travel at the time of year you want easier to afford.
Of course, if the festival and party scene is not your thing, Super S offers short term apartment rentals within walking distance of gay ‘hoods everywhere.
Oh, and did we mention that the site features videos and photo slideshows from the events they list? That’s worth the price of admission alone.