- Why Hiking The Southern California Mountains Is Having A Gay Moment
- Lady Gaga Tumbles, Willam Belli Is A Lady At Pump WeHo
- V Wine Room Makes The Classy WeHo Boys (Mis)Behave
- Santa Monica Beach Makes (Watching) Workouts Sexy
- Downtown LA Breathes With New Eats, New Shops, New Life
- L.A.’s Dancing Boys Gather At ‘One Trick Pony’
- The Beautiful Beaches And Boys Of Laguna
- PHOTOS: Leather Daddies Rule The Streets At San Francisco’s Up Your Alley
- You’ll Flip For The Sexy Men’s Swimwear At Miami Beach Fashion Week
- WATCH: Two Cute Guys Ride To Luxury Hotel For A Surprise Challenge
- PHOTOS: Fifteen Things We Love About NYC Pride 2015
- Get Your Marriage On At These Five Perfect San Francisco Places
- Seven Tips To Surviving & Thriving At San Francisco Pride
- Here Are Eight Awesome Can’t Miss NYC Pride Events
- Love Conquers All For These Gorgeous LGBT Globetrotters
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York City party haus Photos Chicago Los Angeles GayCities benefit haus Pride San Francisco Miami London travel pride haus Marriage Equality New York Theater Jeffrey James Keyes Las Vegas Washington DC Fire Island
Traveling To Great Events Everywhere Just Got Easier
Feb 01, 2013
It’s not always easy choosing between so many great worldwide events these days. There are options like Gay Days at Walt Disney World in Orlando (May 31 – June 3), Winter Party Festival in Miami Beach (March 6 – 9). Looking for a more exotic locale? Then there’s the Circuit Party Festival in Barcelona, ten dizzying days of fabulous events (August 8 – 18).
What’s a boy to do?
Our friends at Super S Travel have made it easy for you. They have developed a continuously scrolling worldwide events calendar on their groovy new web site that makes it easy to pick out the event that best suits your vacation needs. Once you’ve made your selection, you can book your travel right there. From airline reservation to accommodations and party passes, they will bundle it up into one package. No more multiple calls or web sites to book your trip. In under 48 hours, you’ll have a price quote. The price can be broken into monthly payments, making travel at the time of year you want easier to afford.
Of course, if the festival and party scene is not your thing, Super S offers short term apartment rentals within walking distance of gay ‘hoods everywhere.
Oh, and did we mention that the site features videos and photo slideshows from the events they list? That’s worth the price of admission alone.