- 5 Nightlife Gems You Can Only Find In Portland
- 5 Fascinating Facts About The Country’s Longest Continuously Running Drag Show
- A Black Queer Trans Portlander Reveals A Side Of The City You Won’t See On Portlandia
- Chug-A-Lug Gurl! Gay Beer Turns 25
- 11 Things To Do In San Francisco With Your GBFFs
- In Praise Of Tiny Gay Bars
- Your Favorite Cities And Travel Destinations?: The Winners Are…
- David Bowie Fans Gather For Massive Sing-Along In South London
- Six Classic Works Of Gay Literature Everyone Should Read In The New Year
- Smart & Sexy Locals Tell You Where To Hang Out In Madrid & Barcelona
- Some Like It Hot: The 12 Very Best Party Haus Galleries Of 2015
- Why San Francisco Is The World’s Gay Mecca
- Pedro’s Spain: 8 of Almodóvar’s Most Iconic Film Locations
- The Best Destinations And Gayborhoods Around The World? You Decide!
- 25 Amazing Photographs That’ll Make You Want To Visit Spain
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLos Angeles Theater Fire Island GayCities Photos pride haus Pride Washington DC New York Chicago San Francisco New York City Marriage Equality party haus travel benefit haus Las Vegas London Miami Jeffrey James Keyes
Traveling To Great Events Everywhere Just Got Easier
Feb 01, 2013
It’s not always easy choosing between so many great worldwide events these days. There are options like Gay Days at Walt Disney World in Orlando (May 31 – June 3), Winter Party Festival in Miami Beach (March 6 – 9). Looking for a more exotic locale? Then there’s the Circuit Party Festival in Barcelona, ten dizzying days of fabulous events (August 8 – 18).
What’s a boy to do?
Our friends at Super S Travel have made it easy for you. They have developed a continuously scrolling worldwide events calendar on their groovy new web site that makes it easy to pick out the event that best suits your vacation needs. Once you’ve made your selection, you can book your travel right there. From airline reservation to accommodations and party passes, they will bundle it up into one package. No more multiple calls or web sites to book your trip. In under 48 hours, you’ll have a price quote. The price can be broken into monthly payments, making travel at the time of year you want easier to afford.
Of course, if the festival and party scene is not your thing, Super S offers short term apartment rentals within walking distance of gay ‘hoods everywhere.
Oh, and did we mention that the site features videos and photo slideshows from the events they list? That’s worth the price of admission alone.