- Amazing, never-before-published photos from the historic 1993 March on Washington for LGBTQ rights
- 10 classic gay diners to hang out at and carb load while they last
- PHOTOS: Hunky Jesus once again resurrected in San Francisco
- The annual Gay Easter Parade in New Orleans was a giant pastel feathered fête
- “Dead Boys Club,” and 9 classic, long lost queer films that can now finally be seen
- Confirmed: NYC Pride will also rise up against President Trump
- Spring is the season for blossoming new bromances
- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York Jeffrey James Keyes Chicago Marriage Equality San Francisco London Miami GayCities Los Angeles Fire Island New York City Las Vegas Washington DC travel Theater Pride gay travel party haus Photos pride haus
Traveling To Great Events Everywhere Just Got Easier
Feb 01, 2013
It’s not always easy choosing between so many great worldwide events these days. There are options like Gay Days at Walt Disney World in Orlando (May 31 – June 3), Winter Party Festival in Miami Beach (March 6 – 9). Looking for a more exotic locale? Then there’s the Circuit Party Festival in Barcelona, ten dizzying days of fabulous events (August 8 – 18).
What’s a boy to do?
Our friends at Super S Travel have made it easy for you. They have developed a continuously scrolling worldwide events calendar on their groovy new web site that makes it easy to pick out the event that best suits your vacation needs. Once you’ve made your selection, you can book your travel right there. From airline reservation to accommodations and party passes, they will bundle it up into one package. No more multiple calls or web sites to book your trip. In under 48 hours, you’ll have a price quote. The price can be broken into monthly payments, making travel at the time of year you want easier to afford.
Of course, if the festival and party scene is not your thing, Super S offers short term apartment rentals within walking distance of gay ‘hoods everywhere.
Oh, and did we mention that the site features videos and photo slideshows from the events they list? That’s worth the price of admission alone.