- 12 Amazing Ways To Enjoy San Francisco (Including The Hunky Jesus Contest)
- The Fast And The Fabulous: Gay Couple Enjoys Ride Of Their Lives On Their Own Private Speedway
- Kiss & Tell: These Photos Of Same Love Speak A Thousand Words
- PHOTOS: Miss Fame And The New Crop Of Ru Girls Live It Up At The Diamond Horseshoe
- The Love That Never Stops Speaking Its Name
- Take A “Looking” Tour Of San Francisco With Seven Hotspots
- These Photos Of Same-Sex Love Show Why We Are Changing The World Every Day
- Kiss & Tell: Show Us Your Love Pics And Win A Trip To San Francisco
- PHOTOS: It’s All Leather And Fur For These Fashion Week Models
- We Love The Nightlife! Shake Your Groove Thing And Party Like A Rock Star in L.A.
- GayCities Kiss Photo Contest: Hit It, Submit It & Win A Trip To San Francisco
- Don’t Miss These Unique, Off-The-Beaten-Path Gems of Los Angeles
- Paradise Found: San Francisco May Be Getting Its Very Own Leather-Themed Park
- It’s A Sunshine Day! Here Are Some Of Our Favorite Ways To Enjoy The Los Angeles Outdoors
- Ten Kisses That Changed The World
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPhotos Chicago Washington DC Marriage Equality benefit haus San Francisco London Los Angeles New York Miami travel Jeffrey James Keyes GayCities Las Vegas party haus pride haus New York City Theater Fire Island Pride
WATCH: “Newsies” Hoofer Ryan Steele Turns It Out In Gay Film “Five Dances”
Jan 11, 2013
[vimeo 53872343 w=500 h=281]
Ryan Steele slays them eight times a week in the Broadway smash Newsies, but audiences will get to see a different side of the performer as he makes his film debut in Alan Brown’s Five Dances. It’s a coming-of-age story about a young gay dancer (Steele) making his away in the contemporary dance world and facing a potential first love. Brown, who also helmed Private Romeo and Book of Love enlisted renowned choreographer Jonah Bokaer for the film’s dance sequences.
Five Dances will screen February 1 and 2 as part of the Film Society of Lincoln Center’s Dance on Camera series, before a theatrical release in the spring.