- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPride Marriage Equality Miami Washington DC travel Fire Island party haus pride haus Los Angeles Jeffrey James Keyes New York New York City GayCities Photos Chicago San Francisco Las Vegas Theater gay travel London
Daily Dream Voyage: Around the World with GayCities Member dcalh
Jan 03, 2013
Best of GayCities 2012 is asking you to create a personalized “Ultimate Dream Voyage” itinerary by mapping your favorite travel destinations around the globe. Have you dreamed of sunbathing in Ibiza or testing the snowy slopes of Aspen? Choose your ideal vacation and share it with your friends for a chance to win a free trip to the island paradise of Curaçao.
GayCities member dcalh is a 22-year-old art lover from Philadelphia who starts his “Ultimate Dream Voyage” in his hometown before jetting off to the nightlife mecca of Berlin and the far off land of welcoming Reykjavik. Check out his full dream travel itinerary:
Romance City: Rome
City That Never Sleeps: Berlin
Food & Wine City: Philadelphia
Beach Resort Town: Curaçao
Scenic City: Pittsburgh
Pride City: Reykjavik