- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York City Los Angeles Fire Island New York Photos San Francisco Pride party haus Marriage Equality Theater GayCities pride haus London gay travel Jeffrey James Keyes Las Vegas Miami Chicago Washington DC travel
Daily Dream Voyage: Around the World with GayCities Member dcalh
Jan 03, 2013
Best of GayCities 2012 is asking you to create a personalized “Ultimate Dream Voyage” itinerary by mapping your favorite travel destinations around the globe. Have you dreamed of sunbathing in Ibiza or testing the snowy slopes of Aspen? Choose your ideal vacation and share it with your friends for a chance to win a free trip to the island paradise of Curaçao.
GayCities member dcalh is a 22-year-old art lover from Philadelphia who starts his “Ultimate Dream Voyage” in his hometown before jetting off to the nightlife mecca of Berlin and the far off land of welcoming Reykjavik. Check out his full dream travel itinerary:
Romance City: Rome
City That Never Sleeps: Berlin
Food & Wine City: Philadelphia
Beach Resort Town: Curaçao
Scenic City: Pittsburgh
Pride City: Reykjavik