- What’s The Stoli Guy Winner Going To Do With The $10,000 Prize?
- PHOTOS: Big Freedia, Honey Soundsystem Do Austin’s Queer Music Fest
- PHOTOS: Jonathan Groff, Brent Corrigan, Politicians Do Folsom
- Behind The Harness: The Extraordinary History Of The Folsom Street Fair
- Last Day To RSVP For The Star-Studded Stoli Guy Finale In New York City
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Philadelphia Winner Mark Has The Charming Personality Of A Superstar
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Los Angeles Winner Robert Showcases His Authentic Tahitian Dancing
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Seattle Winner Sean Choreographs An Inspiring Dance Routine
- PHOTOS: The Boys Go Neon In New York City
- VOTE: Stoli Guy D.C. Winner William Struts His Stuff Like A True Professional
- VOTE: Stoli Guy San Francisco Winner Spencer Shakes What His Mama Gave Him
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Chicago Winner Jon Melts Our Hearts With An Inspiring Performance
- You’re Invited To The Stoli Guy NYC Finale With Betty Who & Blake Skjellerup
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Boston Winner Davy D Puts On A Show-Stopping Performance
- 13 Most Wanted Men: Andy Warhol Created A Scandal At The 1964 World’s Fair
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMiami London New York City New York Chicago Fire Island travel pride haus San Francisco benefit haus Theater Pride Jeffrey James Keyes GayCities Los Angeles party haus Washington DC Photos Las Vegas Marriage Equality
PHOTOS: More Snapshots From Maine’s First Same-Sex Weddings
Dec 30, 2012 by GayCities
PHOTOS: At 12:01am on Saturday morning, same-sex couples in Maine legally wed for the first time. Michael Snell and Steven Bridges, who have been together nine years, were the first couple to tie the knot.
Above, the crowd outside Portland City Hall serenades the newlyweds with a live rendition of “All You Need is Love.” Below, images from the first legal same-sex weddings in the state.