- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLondon party haus Miami Photos pride haus travel San Francisco Washington DC Fire Island New York City Pride New York gay travel Las Vegas Theater Los Angeles Chicago GayCities Jeffrey James Keyes Marriage Equality
Picture It: Fire Island Pines Invasion, 1999!
Dec 25, 2012
We’ve all heard about Christmas in July, but today we’re serving July in Christmas—specifically the annual July Fourth Fire Island Pines Drag Queen Invasion from way back in 1999. It’s a sea of shoulderpads, bi-level haircuts and Teletubbies.
Not that we know what those words mean or anything.