- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- And The Winning #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Is…
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
- PHOTOS: This Is A Vanderpump Brunch
- PHOTOS: San Francisco’s “Up Your Alley” Street Fair Makes Folsom Look Tame
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSFire Island Las Vegas Pride New York Chicago San Francisco New York City Miami Photos benefit haus Theater Washington DC London pride haus GayCities Los Angeles Marriage Equality travel party haus Jeffrey James Keyes
PHOTOS: Manhunt Returns To Times Square With New Billboard
Dec 13, 2012 by GayCities
PHOTOS: The Center of the World just got a little gayer, as Manhunt has returned to Times Square will a billboard campaign highlighting Manhunt Mobile. The three ads rotate on the billboard near the southeast corner of Broadway and 47th Street through New Years.
The imagery might be a little saucy, but its less offensive than Guy Fieri’s horrid new Times Square restaurant.