- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSgay travel Miami Marriage Equality Fire Island GayCities Chicago Washington DC Los Angeles San Francisco pride haus party haus Las Vegas New York City Theater Pride London Photos travel Jeffrey James Keyes New York
Daily Dream Voyage: Around the World with GayCities Member adamhead007
Dec 14, 2012
Every day during Best of GayCities 2012 we will be featuring some of the most exciting and inspiring Ultimate Dream Voyage itineraries from GayCities members. Create your dream travel itinerary by choosing your favorite cities around the globe for a chance to win a trip to Curaçao!
GayCities member adamhead007 is originally from Rhode Island but now lives in sunny West Hollywood. His dream travel plans include the other American gay meccas of San Francisco and New York City. Check out all his dream destinations:
Romance City: Paris
City That Never Sleeps: New York City
Food & Wine City: Mexico City
Beach Resort Town: Rio de Janeiro
Scenic City: San Francisco
Pride City: Sydney