- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York City Pride Jeffrey James Keyes Chicago party haus Theater San Francisco GayCities Miami travel gay travel New York pride haus Fire Island Marriage Equality Photos Las Vegas London Los Angeles Washington DC
Daily Dream Voyage: Around the World with GayCities Member adamhead007
Dec 14, 2012
Every day during Best of GayCities 2012 we will be featuring some of the most exciting and inspiring Ultimate Dream Voyage itineraries from GayCities members. Create your dream travel itinerary by choosing your favorite cities around the globe for a chance to win a trip to Curaçao!
GayCities member adamhead007 is originally from Rhode Island but now lives in sunny West Hollywood. His dream travel plans include the other American gay meccas of San Francisco and New York City. Check out all his dream destinations:
Romance City: Paris
City That Never Sleeps: New York City
Food & Wine City: Mexico City
Beach Resort Town: Rio de Janeiro
Scenic City: San Francisco
Pride City: Sydney