- PHOTOS: Fifteen Things We Love About NYC Pride 2015
- Get Your Marriage On At These Five Perfect San Francisco Places
- Seven Tips To Surviving & Thriving At San Francisco Pride
- Here Are Eight Awesome Can’t Miss NYC Pride Events
- Love Conquers All For These Gorgeous LGBT Globetrotters
- The Queens Fought Back And Won. Now The Stonewall Inn Wins Historic Landmark Designation
- Nick Adams, Laverne Cox, Bianca Del Rio Celebrate The Top Bottoms Of Broadway Bares
- Five Things We Love About New York Pride
- PHOTOS: Decades Of Pride In Amazing Images
- PHOTOS: The World’s Best Nude Beaches, 2015 Edition
- Five Amazing Off The Beaten Path Prides To Check Out
- Eat Your Heart Out Mark Twain: San Francisco Is Set For Another Glorious Summer
- Five Things To Know About Ariana Grande Before Her NYC Pride Performance
- PHOTOS: The World’s Best Gay Beaches 2015
- Ian Reisner’s Fire Island Business Suffers Aerial Assault
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSGayCities New York San Francisco travel Las Vegas party haus Theater Miami London Jeffrey James Keyes Los Angeles Washington DC New York City Chicago pride haus benefit haus Photos Fire Island Pride Marriage Equality
NY Gay Football League’s 8th Annual Bachelor Auction To Benefit Ali Forney Center
Nov 27, 2012
After a natural disaster, nothing helps like a few good men.
Proceeds from this year’s auction will benefit the Ali Forney Center, recently devastated by Hurricane Sandy.
The Ali Forney Center has made tremendous progress since its drop-in center on West 22nd St was destroyed, raising some $200,000 – halfway towards its goal.
And if you’re in or around New York City, why not open your hearts and wallets by buying a man who knows his way around a pair of balls.
Not only is it legal, but you’ll also be helping homeless and at-risk LGBT youth. Touch. Down.