- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLos Angeles Fire Island Chicago San Francisco GayCities travel Washington DC New York City Photos Jeffrey James Keyes party haus Miami Marriage Equality Theater New York London Las Vegas gay travel pride haus Pride
NY Gay Football League’s 8th Annual Bachelor Auction To Benefit Ali Forney Center
Nov 27, 2012
After a natural disaster, nothing helps like a few good men.
Proceeds from this year’s auction will benefit the Ali Forney Center, recently devastated by Hurricane Sandy.
The Ali Forney Center has made tremendous progress since its drop-in center on West 22nd St was destroyed, raising some $200,000 – halfway towards its goal.
And if you’re in or around New York City, why not open your hearts and wallets by buying a man who knows his way around a pair of balls.
Not only is it legal, but you’ll also be helping homeless and at-risk LGBT youth. Touch. Down.