- Everything You Need To Know To Live The Gay Fantasy At Burning Man
- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- And The Winning #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Is…
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Gays Are Winning The Culture War And Here’s Why
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSGayCities Washington DC Fire Island Chicago benefit haus Marriage Equality Miami party haus Las Vegas London pride haus San Francisco travel Photos Los Angeles Jeffrey James Keyes New York City Pride Theater New York
NY Gay Football League’s 8th Annual Bachelor Auction To Benefit Ali Forney Center
Nov 27, 2012 by GayCities
After a natural disaster, nothing helps like a few good men.
Proceeds from this year’s auction will benefit the Ali Forney Center, recently devastated by Hurricane Sandy.
The Ali Forney Center has made tremendous progress since its drop-in center on West 22nd St was destroyed, raising some $200,000 – halfway towards its goal.
And if you’re in or around New York City, why not open your hearts and wallets by buying a man who knows his way around a pair of balls.
Not only is it legal, but you’ll also be helping homeless and at-risk LGBT youth. Touch. Down.