- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
- PHOTOS: Pride Takes Over Tel Aviv And It’s A Feast For The Eyes
- Meet Ben Ryan, The Nearly Naked AIDS Activist Who Can Dance
- PHOTOS: The Beautiful Boys and Gorgeous Gurls of Vallarta Pride
- PHOTOS: Long Beach Pride Marks The Beginning Of This Year’s Pride Season
- Seven Reasons Every Art Lover Must Visit The New San Francisco Modern Art Museum
- PHOTOS: This Year’s World Naked Gardening Day Was Absolutely Plantastic
- Madonna Lyrics Reimagined As Motivational Posters
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSGayCities New York Pride Miami Photos Chicago travel Theater benefit haus Las Vegas Marriage Equality New York City Washington DC party haus San Francisco pride haus Fire Island Jeffrey James Keyes London Los Angeles
NY Gay Football League’s 8th Annual Bachelor Auction To Benefit Ali Forney Center
Nov 27, 2012
After a natural disaster, nothing helps like a few good men.
Proceeds from this year’s auction will benefit the Ali Forney Center, recently devastated by Hurricane Sandy.
The Ali Forney Center has made tremendous progress since its drop-in center on West 22nd St was destroyed, raising some $200,000 – halfway towards its goal.
And if you’re in or around New York City, why not open your hearts and wallets by buying a man who knows his way around a pair of balls.
Not only is it legal, but you’ll also be helping homeless and at-risk LGBT youth. Touch. Down.