- PHOTOS: Long Beach Pride Marks The Beginning Of This Year’s Pride Season
- Seven Reasons Every Art Lover Must Visit The New San Francisco Modern Art Museum
- PHOTOS: This Year’s World Naked Gardening Day Was Absolutely Plantastic
- Madonna Lyrics Reimagined As Motivational Posters
- White House Plans First National Monument To Honor Gay Rights
- Six Queer Promposals That Will Light Up Your Life
- Vintage Pics From Waikiki’s Gay Beaches Prove That Speedos Never Go Out Of Style
- PHOTOS: These Vintage Gay Pride Photos Are Absolutely Everything
- PHOTOS: Andrew Rannells Celebrates Model Behavior Backstage At Jeffrey Fashion Cares
- PHOTOS: Hunky Jesus Contest Brings Beloved Sacrilege Back To San Francisco
- Fit For A Queen: The Lavish ’70s Palm Springs Home That Time Forgot
- The Gay Easter Parade Hops Through The French Quarter In New Orleans
- PHOTOS: Raided Legendary LA Club Brought Back To Life In Remarkable Images
- More LGBT People Are Moving To “Red” States
- PHOTOS: Inside The Fabulous Launch Party For Queerty’s New “Going Places” Web Series
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSFire Island Theater Marriage Equality Miami Washington DC pride haus Chicago London Photos Las Vegas New York City Jeffrey James Keyes Pride GayCities party haus travel San Francisco Los Angeles New York benefit haus
NY Gay Football League’s 8th Annual Bachelor Auction To Benefit Ali Forney Center
Nov 27, 2012
After a natural disaster, nothing helps like a few good men.
Proceeds from this year’s auction will benefit the Ali Forney Center, recently devastated by Hurricane Sandy.
The Ali Forney Center has made tremendous progress since its drop-in center on West 22nd St was destroyed, raising some $200,000 – halfway towards its goal.
And if you’re in or around New York City, why not open your hearts and wallets by buying a man who knows his way around a pair of balls.
Not only is it legal, but you’ll also be helping homeless and at-risk LGBT youth. Touch. Down.