- The Fast And The Fabulous: Gay Couple Enjoys Ride Of Their Lives On Their Own Private Speedway
- Kiss & Tell: These Photos Of Same Love Speak A Thousand Words
- PHOTOS: Miss Fame And The New Crop Of Ru Girls Live It Up At The Diamond Horseshoe
- The Love That Never Stops Speaking Its Name
- Take A “Looking” Tour Of San Francisco With Seven Hotspots
- These Photos Of Same-Sex Love Show Why We Are Changing The World Every Day
- Kiss & Tell: Show Us Your Love Pics And Win A Trip To San Francisco
- PHOTOS: It’s All Leather And Fur For These Fashion Week Models
- We Love The Nightlife! Shake Your Groove Thing And Party Like A Rock Star in L.A.
- GayCities Kiss Photo Contest: Hit It, Submit It & Win A Trip To San Francisco
- Don’t Miss These Unique, Off-The-Beaten-Path Gems of Los Angeles
- Paradise Found: San Francisco May Be Getting Its Very Own Leather-Themed Park
- It’s A Sunshine Day! Here Are Some Of Our Favorite Ways To Enjoy The Los Angeles Outdoors
- Ten Kisses That Changed The World
- George Takei Is Heading To Broadway
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSbenefit haus Chicago GayCities New York City pride haus Photos San Francisco London travel Theater Los Angeles Jeffrey James Keyes Miami Pride Las Vegas New York Marriage Equality Fire Island Washington DC party haus
PHOTOS: Gay Devils Revel At Sexorcist In West Hollywood
Nov 10, 2012
PHOTOS: Last week West Coast promoters Mario Diaz, Luke Nero, Justin David and Andrés Rigal gathered spooky spirits for Sexorcist, their Halloween night party at the Factory in WeHo. Among our favorite looks were the guy dressed as late Apple guru Steve Jobs and the dude going as Darth Mouse (verrry topical).
Our Halloween plans were ruined by Hurricane Sandy—did you get to party on Fright Night? If so, share you story in the comments below!
Photos: Nero Rigal