- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMiami Washington DC Photos Las Vegas gay travel San Francisco Fire Island Chicago Theater pride haus travel London GayCities New York New York City Pride Marriage Equality party haus Jeffrey James Keyes Los Angeles
PHOTOS: Gay Devils Revel At Sexorcist In West Hollywood
Nov 10, 2012
PHOTOS: Last week West Coast promoters Mario Diaz, Luke Nero, Justin David and Andrés Rigal gathered spooky spirits for Sexorcist, their Halloween night party at the Factory in WeHo. Among our favorite looks were the guy dressed as late Apple guru Steve Jobs and the dude going as Darth Mouse (verrry topical).
Our Halloween plans were ruined by Hurricane Sandy—did you get to party on Fright Night? If so, share you story in the comments below!
Photos: Nero Rigal