- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSTheater Fire Island London travel Miami Chicago Washington DC New York City San Francisco GayCities Marriage Equality party haus Los Angeles Pride Jeffrey James Keyes gay travel New York Photos Las Vegas pride haus
PHOTOS: Gay Devils Revel At Sexorcist In West Hollywood
Nov 10, 2012
PHOTOS: Last week West Coast promoters Mario Diaz, Luke Nero, Justin David and Andrés Rigal gathered spooky spirits for Sexorcist, their Halloween night party at the Factory in WeHo. Among our favorite looks were the guy dressed as late Apple guru Steve Jobs and the dude going as Darth Mouse (verrry topical).
Our Halloween plans were ruined by Hurricane Sandy—did you get to party on Fright Night? If so, share you story in the comments below!
Photos: Nero Rigal