- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSChicago Miami Los Angeles Las Vegas Washington DC Fire Island GayCities New York New York City London Pride San Francisco pride haus gay travel Photos Jeffrey James Keyes Theater party haus Marriage Equality travel
PHOTOS: Gay Devils Revel At Sexorcist In West Hollywood
Nov 10, 2012
PHOTOS: Last week West Coast promoters Mario Diaz, Luke Nero, Justin David and Andrés Rigal gathered spooky spirits for Sexorcist, their Halloween night party at the Factory in WeHo. Among our favorite looks were the guy dressed as late Apple guru Steve Jobs and the dude going as Darth Mouse (verrry topical).
Our Halloween plans were ruined by Hurricane Sandy—did you get to party on Fright Night? If so, share you story in the comments below!
Photos: Nero Rigal