- Everything You Need To Know To Live The Gay Fantasy At Burning Man
- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- And The Winning #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Is…
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Gays Are Winning The Culture War And Here’s Why
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSSan Francisco Pride Chicago Photos London party haus New York City Las Vegas Washington DC Fire Island New York Jeffrey James Keyes travel pride haus benefit haus Theater Los Angeles GayCities Marriage Equality Miami
WATCH: Orchid And Hound Sing A “Drinking Song”
Oct 02, 2012 by GayCities
We were just moaning about how some dumb students at UVA like to shout “not!” before the word “gay” when their school fight song is played.
Well, we don’t know much about fighting, but us homos sure could use a good drinking song, right?
Thankfully, a Queerty reader turned us on to San Francisco’s John Constantine and Lawrence Alarcon, a.k.a. Orchid and Hound, and their tuned “The Drinking Song,” off their new album, The Boyfriend.
It’s a darn catchy little ditty, strengthened by a video that’s cute, sexy and funny. And it makes us want to go visit the Bay Area.