- PHOTOS: Leather Daddies Rule The Streets At San Francisco’s Up Your Alley
- WATCH: Two Cute Guys Ride To Luxury Hotel For A Surprise Challenge
- PHOTOS: Fifteen Things We Love About NYC Pride 2015
- Get Your Marriage On At These Five Perfect San Francisco Places
- Seven Tips To Surviving & Thriving At San Francisco Pride
- Here Are Eight Awesome Can’t Miss NYC Pride Events
- Love Conquers All For These Gorgeous LGBT Globetrotters
- The Queens Fought Back And Won. Now The Stonewall Inn Wins Historic Landmark Designation
- Nick Adams, Laverne Cox, Bianca Del Rio Celebrate The Top Bottoms Of Broadway Bares
- Five Things We Love About New York Pride
- PHOTOS: Decades Of Pride In Amazing Images
- PHOTOS: The World’s Best Nude Beaches, 2015 Edition
- Five Amazing Off The Beaten Path Prides To Check Out
- Eat Your Heart Out Mark Twain: San Francisco Is Set For Another Glorious Summer
- Five Things To Know About Ariana Grande Before Her NYC Pride Performance
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLos Angeles Photos travel Las Vegas New York City party haus Chicago Washington DC London GayCities Pride pride haus Jeffrey James Keyes Theater benefit haus San Francisco Marriage Equality New York Miami Fire Island
WATCH: Orchid And Hound Sing A “Drinking Song”
Oct 02, 2012
We were just moaning about how some dumb students at UVA like to shout “not!” before the word “gay” when their school fight song is played.
Well, we don’t know much about fighting, but us homos sure could use a good drinking song, right?
Thankfully, a Queerty reader turned us on to San Francisco’s John Constantine and Lawrence Alarcon, a.k.a. Orchid and Hound, and their tuned “The Drinking Song,” off their new album, The Boyfriend.
It’s a darn catchy little ditty, strengthened by a video that’s cute, sexy and funny. And it makes us want to go visit the Bay Area.