- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
- PHOTOS: Pride Takes Over Tel Aviv And It’s A Feast For The Eyes
- Meet Ben Ryan, The Nearly Naked AIDS Activist Who Can Dance
- PHOTOS: The Beautiful Boys and Gorgeous Gurls of Vallarta Pride
- PHOTOS: Long Beach Pride Marks The Beginning Of This Year’s Pride Season
- Seven Reasons Every Art Lover Must Visit The New San Francisco Modern Art Museum
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPride Washington DC Fire Island GayCities London San Francisco benefit haus Jeffrey James Keyes Marriage Equality New York City party haus Miami pride haus Chicago Photos Los Angeles New York Las Vegas travel Theater
WATCH: Orchid And Hound Sing A “Drinking Song”
Oct 02, 2012
We were just moaning about how some dumb students at UVA like to shout “not!” before the word “gay” when their school fight song is played.
Well, we don’t know much about fighting, but us homos sure could use a good drinking song, right?
Thankfully, a Queerty reader turned us on to San Francisco’s John Constantine and Lawrence Alarcon, a.k.a. Orchid and Hound, and their tuned “The Drinking Song,” off their new album, The Boyfriend.
It’s a darn catchy little ditty, strengthened by a video that’s cute, sexy and funny. And it makes us want to go visit the Bay Area.