- The Fast And The Fabulous: Gay Couple Enjoys Ride Of Their Lives On Their Own Private Speedway
- Kiss & Tell: These Photos Of Same Love Speak A Thousand Words
- PHOTOS: Miss Fame And The New Crop Of Ru Girls Live It Up At The Diamond Horseshoe
- The Love That Never Stops Speaking Its Name
- Take A “Looking” Tour Of San Francisco With Seven Hotspots
- These Photos Of Same-Sex Love Show Why We Are Changing The World Every Day
- Kiss & Tell: Show Us Your Love Pics And Win A Trip To San Francisco
- PHOTOS: It’s All Leather And Fur For These Fashion Week Models
- We Love The Nightlife! Shake Your Groove Thing And Party Like A Rock Star in L.A.
- GayCities Kiss Photo Contest: Hit It, Submit It & Win A Trip To San Francisco
- Don’t Miss These Unique, Off-The-Beaten-Path Gems of Los Angeles
- Paradise Found: San Francisco May Be Getting Its Very Own Leather-Themed Park
- It’s A Sunshine Day! Here Are Some Of Our Favorite Ways To Enjoy The Los Angeles Outdoors
- Ten Kisses That Changed The World
- George Takei Is Heading To Broadway
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSGayCities Los Angeles Chicago Jeffrey James Keyes Pride pride haus Fire Island Photos Miami San Francisco Theater London party haus New York Washington DC Las Vegas benefit haus New York City travel Marriage Equality
WATCH: Orchid And Hound Sing A “Drinking Song”
Oct 02, 2012
We were just moaning about how some dumb students at UVA like to shout “not!” before the word “gay” when their school fight song is played.
Well, we don’t know much about fighting, but us homos sure could use a good drinking song, right?
Thankfully, a Queerty reader turned us on to San Francisco’s John Constantine and Lawrence Alarcon, a.k.a. Orchid and Hound, and their tuned “The Drinking Song,” off their new album, The Boyfriend.
It’s a darn catchy little ditty, strengthened by a video that’s cute, sexy and funny. And it makes us want to go visit the Bay Area.