- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSFire Island San Francisco travel Theater GayCities Los Angeles gay travel party haus Jeffrey James Keyes New York City pride haus Miami New York London Pride Marriage Equality Washington DC Chicago Photos Las Vegas
WATCH: Orchid And Hound Sing A “Drinking Song”
Oct 02, 2012
We were just moaning about how some dumb students at UVA like to shout “not!” before the word “gay” when their school fight song is played.
Well, we don’t know much about fighting, but us homos sure could use a good drinking song, right?
Thankfully, a Queerty reader turned us on to San Francisco’s John Constantine and Lawrence Alarcon, a.k.a. Orchid and Hound, and their tuned “The Drinking Song,” off their new album, The Boyfriend.
It’s a darn catchy little ditty, strengthened by a video that’s cute, sexy and funny. And it makes us want to go visit the Bay Area.