- We Are In Kansas City For the World Series, And It’s Pretty Darn Gay
- Ten Things You Should Know About Gay Bars From A Castro Bartender
- Meanwhile in London… 12 UK Gay Scene DJs You Should Get To Know
- PHOTOS: Gays in the Military Exhibition
- A Deep Dive Into Identities Of Queer Teens
- Interview: Jackie Beat On The Facebook Drag War, Safe Sex & San Francisco
- PHOTOS: Vampire Dandies and Alien Princesses Take the Stage at Bowieball 2014
- PHOTOS: Sin Is In At This Year’s Hustlaball
- Trick And Treat At The Ultimate Halloween Party
- PHOTOS: Brent Corrigan And Friends Star At Austin’s LGBT Film Fest
- 8 Great Reads To Scratch Your Literary Itch This Fall
- 5 Reasons The Death Of Gayborhoods Is Highly Exaggerated
- Mark Your Calendars, New Yorkers
- Twinks Rule In These 10 Cities Around The World
- PHOTOS: Mile High Immersive Dinner Theater Lands In NYC’s Lower East Side
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLondon Las Vegas Theater Los Angeles Fire Island Jeffrey James Keyes gay travel Chicago San Francisco New York City Pride Miami Photos travel party haus New York GayCities pride haus Marriage Equality Washington DC
The Saguaro Hotel: Palm Springs’ First Three-Story Gay Pride Flag
May 23, 2012 by GayCities
Since receiving a facelift worthy of Joan Rivers, The Saguaro has been heating things up in the popular desert oasis of Palm Springs. While the design team claims to have drawn inspiration from the indigenous desert wildflowers, it’s clear to see they were also thinking pink, having arranged the colors to form a giant three-story rainbow of a hotel.
And why not shamelessly seek our business. It’s a pretty swanky hotel, and the pool has quickly become a Palm Springs hotspot for the boys to sun and splash. It features 245 rooms, a heated pool, on-site spa and fitness center, daily yoga, and two restaurants on the premises. It is also pet-friendly so bring your poodles. The Saguaro is part of the Joie de Vivre chain of hotels and owned by Sydell Group.
With its red carpet makeover and all those amenities, it seems The Saguaro Palm Springs is fit for any queen.
Photo courtesy of The Saguaro Palm Springs