- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
- PHOTOS: Pride Takes Over Tel Aviv And It’s A Feast For The Eyes
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLos Angeles travel New York City Pride Washington DC San Francisco New York London benefit haus GayCities Fire Island Las Vegas Jeffrey James Keyes party haus pride haus Marriage Equality Photos Chicago Miami Theater
The Saguaro Hotel: Palm Springs’ First Three-Story Gay Pride Flag
May 23, 2012
Since receiving a facelift worthy of Joan Rivers, The Saguaro has been heating things up in the popular desert oasis of Palm Springs. While the design team claims to have drawn inspiration from the indigenous desert wildflowers, it’s clear to see they were also thinking pink, having arranged the colors to form a giant three-story rainbow of a hotel.
And why not shamelessly seek our business. It’s a pretty swanky hotel, and the pool has quickly become a Palm Springs hotspot for the boys to sun and splash. It features 245 rooms, a heated pool, on-site spa and fitness center, daily yoga, and two restaurants on the premises. It is also pet-friendly so bring your poodles. The Saguaro is part of the Joie de Vivre chain of hotels and owned by Sydell Group.
With its red carpet makeover and all those amenities, it seems The Saguaro Palm Springs is fit for any queen.
Photo courtesy of The Saguaro Palm Springs