- Drag Theatre Puts The ‘Camp’ In LA’s Fabulous Casita Del Campo
- The Great Gay Invasion Of DTLA Has Begun
- Why Hiking The Southern California Mountains Is Having A Gay Moment
- Lady Gaga Tumbles, Willam Belli Is A Lady At Pump WeHo
- V Wine Room Makes The Classy WeHo Boys (Mis)Behave
- Santa Monica Beach Makes (Watching) Workouts Sexy
- Downtown LA Breathes With New Eats, New Shops, New Life
- L.A.’s Dancing Boys Gather At ‘One Trick Pony’
- The Beautiful Beaches And Boys Of Laguna
- PHOTOS: Leather Daddies Rule The Streets At San Francisco’s Up Your Alley
- You’ll Flip For The Sexy Men’s Swimwear At Miami Beach Fashion Week
- WATCH: Two Cute Guys Ride To Luxury Hotel For A Surprise Challenge
- PHOTOS: Fifteen Things We Love About NYC Pride 2015
- Get Your Marriage On At These Five Perfect San Francisco Places
- Seven Tips To Surviving & Thriving At San Francisco Pride
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSpride haus GayCities party haus travel Photos Miami San Francisco benefit haus New York Los Angeles Las Vegas New York City London Fire Island Pride Jeffrey James Keyes Marriage Equality Chicago Washington DC Theater
The Saguaro Hotel: Palm Springs’ First Three-Story Gay Pride Flag
May 23, 2012
Since receiving a facelift worthy of Joan Rivers, The Saguaro has been heating things up in the popular desert oasis of Palm Springs. While the design team claims to have drawn inspiration from the indigenous desert wildflowers, it’s clear to see they were also thinking pink, having arranged the colors to form a giant three-story rainbow of a hotel.
And why not shamelessly seek our business. It’s a pretty swanky hotel, and the pool has quickly become a Palm Springs hotspot for the boys to sun and splash. It features 245 rooms, a heated pool, on-site spa and fitness center, daily yoga, and two restaurants on the premises. It is also pet-friendly so bring your poodles. The Saguaro is part of the Joie de Vivre chain of hotels and owned by Sydell Group.
With its red carpet makeover and all those amenities, it seems The Saguaro Palm Springs is fit for any queen.
Photo courtesy of The Saguaro Palm Springs