- Nine Reasons Thanksgiving Is Even Gayer Than Halloween
- Seven San Francisco Can’t-Miss Events During The Holiday Season Of Love
- Palms Place Hotel: Las Vegas Luxury For Less
- Time-Traveling George Takei Lands On Broadway At Last
- PHOTOS: In San Francisco, Even State Legislators Love Booty Call
- 12 More Very Real Modern Urban Gay Problems Told In Memes
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- 12 Very Real Modern Urban Gay Problems Told In Memes
- Mustache Mondays, L.A.’s Hottest Monday Night Party, Moves Up In Downtown
- Six Reasons Gays Own Halloween In New Orleans
- Stroke Artwork Goes From Under The Mattress To Out In The Open
- Bro-Jobs, Beards, And Obama: 10 Great Fall Reading Recommendations For Book Nerds
- Five Questions And Answers About The Magic Castle In Hollywood
- Diary Of A Bad Date, But An Amazing Meal, At Otto Pizzeria in Las Vegas
- PHOTOS: It Was All Skin & Leather And Little Else At Folsom Street Fair
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSJeffrey James Keyes Theater London Fire Island Los Angeles Las Vegas Washington DC party haus pride haus GayCities Pride San Francisco benefit haus Miami Chicago Photos New York City New York travel Marriage Equality
The Saguaro Hotel: Palm Springs’ First Three-Story Gay Pride Flag
May 23, 2012
Since receiving a facelift worthy of Joan Rivers, The Saguaro has been heating things up in the popular desert oasis of Palm Springs. While the design team claims to have drawn inspiration from the indigenous desert wildflowers, it’s clear to see they were also thinking pink, having arranged the colors to form a giant three-story rainbow of a hotel.
And why not shamelessly seek our business. It’s a pretty swanky hotel, and the pool has quickly become a Palm Springs hotspot for the boys to sun and splash. It features 245 rooms, a heated pool, on-site spa and fitness center, daily yoga, and two restaurants on the premises. It is also pet-friendly so bring your poodles. The Saguaro is part of the Joie de Vivre chain of hotels and owned by Sydell Group.
With its red carpet makeover and all those amenities, it seems The Saguaro Palm Springs is fit for any queen.
Photo courtesy of The Saguaro Palm Springs