- PHOTOS: Hunky Jesus once again resurrected in San Francisco
- The annual Gay Easter Parade in New Orleans was a giant pastel feathered fête
- “Dead Boys Club,” and 9 classic, long lost queer films that can now finally be seen
- Confirmed: NYC Pride will also rise up against President Trump
- Spring is the season for blossoming new bromances
- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSChicago gay travel London Marriage Equality party haus New York Fire Island Los Angeles travel Photos Las Vegas San Francisco Pride Washington DC New York City GayCities pride haus Miami Theater Jeffrey James Keyes
The Saguaro Hotel: Palm Springs’ First Three-Story Gay Pride Flag
May 23, 2012
Since receiving a facelift worthy of Joan Rivers, The Saguaro has been heating things up in the popular desert oasis of Palm Springs. While the design team claims to have drawn inspiration from the indigenous desert wildflowers, it’s clear to see they were also thinking pink, having arranged the colors to form a giant three-story rainbow of a hotel.
And why not shamelessly seek our business. It’s a pretty swanky hotel, and the pool has quickly become a Palm Springs hotspot for the boys to sun and splash. It features 245 rooms, a heated pool, on-site spa and fitness center, daily yoga, and two restaurants on the premises. It is also pet-friendly so bring your poodles. The Saguaro is part of the Joie de Vivre chain of hotels and owned by Sydell Group.
With its red carpet makeover and all those amenities, it seems The Saguaro Palm Springs is fit for any queen.
Photo courtesy of The Saguaro Palm Springs