- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSSan Francisco Washington DC pride haus travel Fire Island New York New York City Jeffrey James Keyes Chicago London GayCities party haus Theater gay travel Miami Photos Marriage Equality Las Vegas Los Angeles Pride
Manscaping, Chris Colfer and Kylie: What’s Gay At This Year’s Tribeca Film Festival?
Apr 16, 2012
Struck by Lightning
Dir. Brian Dannelly. Starring Chris Colfer, Alison Janney, Sarah Hyland, Christina Hendricks
Not many young gay actors could get their first screenplay turned into a film starring Janney and Hendricks, but most aren’t Glee‘s Chris Colfer, who wrote and stars in Lightning as a high-school journalist recalling the last weeks of his life before getting hit by a bolt from the blue. If you like fast-paced, charming comedies set in conformity-loving high schools, you should enjoy this new effort from out director Brian Dannelly (Saved!).