- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSGayCities Chicago Jeffrey James Keyes travel Marriage Equality Miami Las Vegas New York Washington DC party haus Los Angeles New York City gay travel London Photos San Francisco Theater Fire Island pride haus Pride
Manscaping, Chris Colfer and Kylie: What’s Gay At This Year’s Tribeca Film Festival?
Apr 16, 2012
Struck by Lightning
Dir. Brian Dannelly. Starring Chris Colfer, Alison Janney, Sarah Hyland, Christina Hendricks
Not many young gay actors could get their first screenplay turned into a film starring Janney and Hendricks, but most aren’t Glee‘s Chris Colfer, who wrote and stars in Lightning as a high-school journalist recalling the last weeks of his life before getting hit by a bolt from the blue. If you like fast-paced, charming comedies set in conformity-loving high schools, you should enjoy this new effort from out director Brian Dannelly (Saved!).