- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSFire Island GayCities gay travel Washington DC New York Jeffrey James Keyes New York City Los Angeles San Francisco pride haus Miami Marriage Equality travel Pride London Las Vegas party haus Theater Photos Chicago
WATCH: Caught In The Act In Jane Pickett’s “The Men’s Room”
Mar 13, 2012
Are you gonna be in Atlanta on March 25? If so, make it your business to attend the Atlanta Film Festival for the world debut of “The Men’s Room,” featured in the trailer above. Directed by Jane Pickett and starring Russell Sams and Blake Robbins, it’s an emotionally charged short touching on intimacy, public sex and male sexuality.
From the press release:
When Thomas ventures into a park for a sexual encounter with a stranger, he uncovers a striking complexity composed of desire, fear, and betrayal when his would-be anonymous sex partner turns out to be a cop.
The Men’s Room screens Sunday, March 25th at the Landmark Midtown Art Cinema at 4pm