- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGStravel Jeffrey James Keyes Los Angeles Photos Las Vegas New York City GayCities San Francisco pride haus Fire Island Marriage Equality Chicago Washington DC gay travel Miami party haus Pride New York Theater London
WATCH: Caught In The Act In Jane Pickett’s “The Men’s Room”
Mar 13, 2012
Are you gonna be in Atlanta on March 25? If so, make it your business to attend the Atlanta Film Festival for the world debut of “The Men’s Room,” featured in the trailer above. Directed by Jane Pickett and starring Russell Sams and Blake Robbins, it’s an emotionally charged short touching on intimacy, public sex and male sexuality.
From the press release:
When Thomas ventures into a park for a sexual encounter with a stranger, he uncovers a striking complexity composed of desire, fear, and betrayal when his would-be anonymous sex partner turns out to be a cop.
The Men’s Room screens Sunday, March 25th at the Landmark Midtown Art Cinema at 4pm