- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPhotos Las Vegas New York Chicago Marriage Equality Theater Los Angeles San Francisco Jeffrey James Keyes Pride New York City gay travel pride haus party haus travel Washington DC Miami GayCities London Fire Island
PHOTOS: LGBT Activists Protest St. Petersburg’s Anti-Gay Law In Antwerp, Paris, Berlin, And NYC
Feb 29, 2012
This photo is the only one we have from protestors in St. Petersburg itself, where a law that would ban “promotion of homosexuality” passed the legislature today, despite the fact that AllOut.org held a “Global Day of Action Against Anti-Gay Censorship in Russia” yesterday. AllOut has gathered over 66,000 signatures on an online petition (sign it!) demanding that St. Petersburg regional governor not sign the anti-gay bill, or risk suffering the consequence of lessened tourism.
Protestors came out in Berlin, New York City, Antwerp, Paris, and Buenos Aires to tell Gov. Poltavchenko: Don’t go there.
Click through to see the photos of AllOut protests from all over the world!