- Nine Reasons Thanksgiving Is Even Gayer Than Halloween
- Seven San Francisco Can’t-Miss Events During The Holiday Season Of Love
- Palms Place Hotel: Las Vegas Luxury For Less
- Time-Traveling George Takei Lands On Broadway At Last
- PHOTOS: In San Francisco, Even State Legislators Love Booty Call
- 12 More Very Real Modern Urban Gay Problems Told In Memes
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- 12 Very Real Modern Urban Gay Problems Told In Memes
- Mustache Mondays, L.A.’s Hottest Monday Night Party, Moves Up In Downtown
- Six Reasons Gays Own Halloween In New Orleans
- Stroke Artwork Goes From Under The Mattress To Out In The Open
- Bro-Jobs, Beards, And Obama: 10 Great Fall Reading Recommendations For Book Nerds
- Five Questions And Answers About The Magic Castle In Hollywood
- Diary Of A Bad Date, But An Amazing Meal, At Otto Pizzeria in Las Vegas
- PHOTOS: It Was All Skin & Leather And Little Else At Folsom Street Fair
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSChicago London party haus New York City GayCities pride haus benefit haus Marriage Equality Fire Island Miami Theater travel San Francisco Los Angeles Pride Washington DC Las Vegas Photos New York Jeffrey James Keyes
PHOTOS: LGBT Activists Protest St. Petersburg’s Anti-Gay Law In Antwerp, Paris, Berlin, And NYC
Feb 29, 2012
This photo is the only one we have from protestors in St. Petersburg itself, where a law that would ban “promotion of homosexuality” passed the legislature today, despite the fact that AllOut.org held a “Global Day of Action Against Anti-Gay Censorship in Russia” yesterday. AllOut has gathered over 66,000 signatures on an online petition (sign it!) demanding that St. Petersburg regional governor not sign the anti-gay bill, or risk suffering the consequence of lessened tourism.
Protestors came out in Berlin, New York City, Antwerp, Paris, and Buenos Aires to tell Gov. Poltavchenko: Don’t go there.
Click through to see the photos of AllOut protests from all over the world!