- Want To Win A Stay In The Most Luxurious Hotel In Sultry New Orleans? Here’s How.
- PHOTOS: These Sexy Men Love To Strip Down For A Little Pup Play
- Gay Photographer Minor White’s Stunning Work Is Celebrated In New Retrospective
- 11 Great Places To Get Your Queer Art Fix In Los Angeles
- PHOTOS: A Rare Glimpse Into San Francisco’s Infamous Fairoaks Bathhouse
- Win A Romantic Trip To Vienna And Become A Video Star
- PHOTOS: The World’s 10 Best Gay Nude Beaches, 2014
- Stoli Guy Kicks Off Tonight: Join Jai Rodriguez For The Event Series Of The Summer
- PHOTOS: Cute Nerds Dominate GaymerX
- PHOTOS: Furries Frolic In San Francisco
- 10 Queer History Spots To Check Out In Los Angeles
- Courts Are Now Falling Over Each Other To Overturn Marriage Bans
- Everybody Walks In Los Angeles: Here’s How To See The Glorious City On Foot
- 5 Hotties Recommend The Best Places To Eat, Drink And Hang Out In Los Angeles
- PHOTOS: The World’s 10 Best Gay Beaches 2014
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPride New York City Los Angeles pride haus Theater London Miami Jeffrey James Keyes Las Vegas GayCities San Francisco New York Fire Island Photos Chicago party haus Washington DC benefit haus Marriage Equality travel
PHOTOS: LGBT Activists Protest St. Petersburg’s Anti-Gay Law In Antwerp, Paris, Berlin, And NYC
Feb 29, 2012 by gaycities
This photo is the only one we have from protestors in St. Petersburg itself, where a law that would ban “promotion of homosexuality” passed the legislature today, despite the fact that AllOut.org held a “Global Day of Action Against Anti-Gay Censorship in Russia” yesterday. AllOut has gathered over 66,000 signatures on an online petition (sign it!) demanding that St. Petersburg regional governor not sign the anti-gay bill, or risk suffering the consequence of lessened tourism.
Protestors came out in Berlin, New York City, Antwerp, Paris, and Buenos Aires to tell Gov. Poltavchenko: Don’t go there.
Click through to see the photos of AllOut protests from all over the world!